News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Uber build report (for me anyway)

Started by wolfingsworth, April 28, 2013, 10:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfingsworth

Just wanted to show what I've been working on lately :)Uploaded with ImageShack.usUploaded with ImageShack.usZombii. Used the sino pair from Small Bear which I like better than the AC128's. Pretty much stock other than that.Uploaded with ImageShack.usRub-A-Dub with JimmyBJJ's Klon buffer on the output. Didn't intend to use a 125b, but I needed a reverb quickly for easter so I just used what I had. Worked out pretty well when I threw the buffer in there though.Uploaded with ImageShack.usThunderpuss with a board mounted 16mm pot.Uploaded with ImageShack.usKingslayerUploaded with ImageShack.usUploaded with ImageShack.usUploaded with ImageShack.usI really like the way this one turned out. Cherry veneer with black spray paint on top with gold paintpen. At the moment I have a russian MN35 trannie I snagged from Paul (Chromesphere) I may swap it out for an AC127 that I have from PPP.

And now my favorite new addition:
Uploaded with ImageShack.usMy son Kohen Michael was born last Sunday at our home. My new apprentice! I go back to work tomorrow, so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while  :)

alanp

Well done on all of them, but especially the last :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jkokura

Congratulations! Being a dad is awesome.

Also, I think the screwdriver looks like my favourite pedal build.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

hoodoo

Congrats mate, beautiful job all round. I'll bet that last one will be the noisiest of the lot ;) All the best, Matt :)

DutchMF

Very nice builds all around, dude! The last one is a league of his own, but from the rest, the Kingslayer and especially the Skrewdriver stand out man, that finish is sooooo cool!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

nzCdog

Hehe... talk about an Uber build report!  Congrats mate, great pedals, but those were totally trumped by the last pic of your human build!  Well done, all the best

Bret608

Aww, what a cute little guy! Parenthood rules. My daughters enjoy doing pedal and guitar playing time with me. In other words, you have a lot to look forward to!

The Screwdriver looks awesome. You just might have your fuzz/volume and shape/brilliance pots labelled backwards, or else I do!  :)

pickdropper

Great builds all around.  One of them will obviously require more maintenance, but it'll be worth it.  :-)

Congrats on the new member of the family.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

wolfingsworth

Quote from: Bret608 on April 29, 2013, 06:54:38 AM
Aww, what a cute little guy! Parenthood rules. My daughters enjoy doing pedal and guitar playing time with me. In other words, you have a lot to look forward to!

The Screwdriver looks awesome. You just might have your fuzz/volume and shape/brilliance pots labelled backwards, or else I do!  :)
Haha! You're right. Can you tell I've been a little distracted? My five year old daughter likes clipping wires and has shown a little interest in guitar playing but for the most part when I turn on my amp I just hear "That's too loud Daddy!" Oh well, maybe the boy will like rock and roll!