News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Asteroids!

Started by pickdropper, May 01, 2013, 05:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

croquet hoop

This is jawdroppingly awesome. And so inspiring. I was considering getting a few Mini Muff pcbs, if by any chance you also sold mini Module pcbs I'd be happy to get some.

pickdropper

Thanks croquet hoop.  I wasn't planning on selling the Lunar Module boards, but I have a couple extra if you want them.  Shoot me a PM.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pickdropper

I had another board built, so I decided to go ahead and stuff it into the laser etched enclosure.  I ran out of silver knobs, the black ones look OK to me, so I may leave them on.

Function f(x)

jimilee

Oh well hell, I was wondering how you could top the first one,and well, you just did!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Stomptown

I think the black knobs look great! Are those from small bear?

pickdropper

Quote from: Stomptown on May 05, 2013, 08:25:26 PM

Yep, Small Bear caries them.  They are small, diamond knurled knobs.  In fact, I just had to order more to go with the silver knobs I'm out of.   ;D
Function f(x)

Stomptown

Quote from: pickdropper on May 05, 2013, 08:37:26 PM
Quote from: Stomptown on May 05, 2013, 08:25:26 PM

Yep, Small Bear caries them.  They are small, diamond knurled knobs.  In fact, I just had to order more to go with the silver knobs I'm out of.   ;D

I'm pretty much addicted to expensive aluminum knobs! ::) I've used the large knurled ones from SB but I need to get some of those small ones...

gingataff

Great concept build.

I've always loved asteroids even though I'm terrible at it.

mshuptar

Incredible design! "Asteroids!" was one of my favorite Atari games!