News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sultinizer v2 + CherryBomb mojo update

Started by juansolo, May 04, 2013, 12:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Sultinizer

Sultinizer v2 is for Mr Clegg (I have a feeling he built the boards for this also) and it fixes the issues with mine. It has the LFO on a stomp and it also doubles the gain when kicked in. It's rather smashing!

The decal is awesome. It's a rather literal depiction of Clutch's Space Grass that I found. Right down to Jupiters cylops winking with the LFO.

Grind Kwawk and Modboard used.

Cherry Bomb update

We came by the correct transistors for this, so went full mojo on it. They're slightly different to the originals, a little thicker and smoother. Not really worth the effort of tracking them down, but it was an interesting experiment.

Fully carbon comped up too. Which makes bugger all difference to be fair. Add to that a fair amount of soldering and unsoldering making it all look a bit sloppy and it's got that vintage vibe nailed ;)

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

jimilee

That wiring is like mine! Great job! You always do beautiful work.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

angrykoko

Dude I'm totally digging your cheery bomb!
There is just something very special about the way that looks with the carbon comps and axial caps.
Sweet!
What's the front look like?  Your stuff is always amazing to see.

Peace!
Koko
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

juansolo

Cheers dude. It's all on my site also: http://juansolo.co.uk (in stompage).

nzCdog

That sultanizer is something very special... Love the artwork and placement of the LFO LED. Win.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: jimilee on May 04, 2013, 05:15:20 PM
That wiring is like mine!

I laughed out loud at this one!

Nothing bad here Jimi, you know i like you ;)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

sonarchotic

jimilee

Quote from: GrindCustoms on May 26, 2013, 05:24:23 PM
Quote from: jimilee on May 04, 2013, 05:15:20 PM
That wiring is like mine!

I laughed out loud at this one!

Nothing bad here Jimi, you know i like you ;)
It's all good, you new what I was talking about. My wiring is a spaghetti explosion sometimes!  ;D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

juansolo