News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Has somebody jacked BYOC?

Started by jimilee, May 09, 2013, 10:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNblueshawk

Hey PB, I agree totally. I'm normally just loitering over there but there are actually people who are in the middle of trying to get their builds fixed etc... and I think Ketih made a mistake by not giving people a heads up on this. Just my opinion but I know I would have done so for just like you said, I get emails on stuff all the time from the merch site so it would have been no trouble.

If he ditches yahoo it can only be an improvement. I do like their new merch site though. Looks more professional to me and much more 'up to date'.
John

slacker775

Amen on the effectblade order!  Glad I got mine in too

TNblueshawk

I think I have Curt's email. I hit him up to keep running it maybe into next week to make sure he has enough orders to make it easier. I also selfishly may order a few more down the line.
John

gtrplaya101

Yeah I am going to extend it out for sure. I even posted it up over here for those who are trapped out of BYOC site as well. Check the for sale section.

Oh BTW according to facebook, Keith says that the site is being migrated to byocelectronics.com and the forum will be offline until I am guessing tomorrow.

I have to agree with yall, I wish there would have been some warning. I am guessing however the site crashed and Keith said screw it and decided to migrate. Keith alluded to the fact that he is hoping that we dont lose any data from the forum.

Anyways Have a GREAT weekend!

jimilee

Does anyone know how to get in touch with phreek?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TNblueshawk

Jimi, I don't have his email or any other way to contact him. I know his full name but that is it. I probable have his address. You could send a note by way of a pigeon?
John

jimilee

Well maybe everything will be Ok over at byoc in a day or two
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TNblueshawk

That's right, he was in the middle of the "pail of fail" project for some folks.
John

jimilee

Quote from: TNblueshawk on May 17, 2013, 06:59:36 PM
That's right, he was in the middle of the "pail of fail" project for some folks.
Yep, I sent mine to him.

gtrplaya101

Still down for everyone else??

chordball

It's down for me.

There's a message on the home page now saying that the board will be down over the weekend.
http://buildyourownclone.com/

TNblueshawk

Man I hope they don't lose a bunch of stuff.
John

gtrplaya101

Still down, every hour that passes I feel like I am losing 100 posts hahaha.

patrickbrose

Yikes! This has me worried. So it's been since Thursday, supposed to be up today...I really hope nothing bad has happened. I noticed the change in URL...but even with the new URL, the links are still 404'd...
-P

Comfort Player

Does this mean we all have to go back to building the Confidence Boost when we are reborn on the new site ?
Silence..... I Keeeeeel youuuuuu....