News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My First, Second, and Third build...

Started by peAk, February 20, 2014, 06:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

Hi Guys,

I decided to go ahead and post my first three builds. I am not showing the internals because ...well, you know....ugh....they aren't the neatest.
Anyway, they are a BYOC reverb kit (my first build and where the addiction began) and a Fuzz Face and Rat from Synthrotek.

I know the "Honey Badger" has been played out but I still couldn't resist. It's part of our pop culture and maybe 20 years from now it will bring a laugh to the people that remember.

BuGG

Those are all really nice looking builds! 

peAk

Thanks!

That huge washer on the Fuzz is the result of me not being used to a step drill bit.

jimilee

Quote from: peAk on February 20, 2014, 07:20:04 PM
Thanks!

That huge washer on the Fuzz is the result of me not being used to a step drill bit.
We've all been there, some of us live there!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bcalla

Very nice work. Great design and execution on the art.

billstein

Nice first builds, you're off to a great start.

hoodoo

They all look great mate, off to a flying start, but never admit mistakes that you've covered up so perfectly  ;)

Gledison

Nice builds mate! And you already have your own Logo! it seems that you will build soon in production scale :)
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

raulduke

Great builds dude.

Honey badger... love it!

Cortexturizer

https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

peAk

Thanks for the kind words guys!

As far as the logo, it's mainly just there for fun and something that hopefully will make my son think his dad was cool when he gets a little older. Our last name is Peak so it kind of just works. I'm not quitting my day job anytime soon...hehe.

Thanks again!