News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirtbag 2013

Started by bevibes, May 26, 2013, 04:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevibes

Hi,

I'm looking for a true analog delay to build myself. (I have already made ​​several distortion / overdrive). So I am interested in the dirtbag. What's new for the 2013 model? 4 db chips? integration of the mv64 from pedalsync? charge pump included (3005/3008)? Or just a revision of the previous model?

Any release scheduled?

Thanks

guycapuano

guycapuano

midwayfair

There was a post with a picture of the new board, but I can't find it anymore. It was just a revised layout IIRC, a little easier to fit in the 1590BB etc.

aballen

I'm waiting on mine, though 4 BBDS would be pretty cool.

stratmaster458

Any idea when this is supposed to be released? I'll buy like 4 PCBs ! What BBD chips do you folks plan to use?  I was thinking of getting the Cool Audio BBD chips that have 200MS each and building an external power filtering circuit to make sure the power to the pedal is super clean.

mean_dorris

I am also curious about this. will it work with the pedal sync?  :D

aballen

I have a set of MN3005 waiting and I think I'll build a second one with V3205 to compare it to.

juansolo

The dirtbag isn't brilliant on V3205's. If you can get hold of some MN3005's and run them at 15v, they are by far the best bet.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

mean_dorris

was there ever a dirtbag without modulation? I wonder if that would be easier to hack a mv64 module into..