News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phase 90, Haberdasher Etched Board

Started by TreeSlayer, May 28, 2013, 10:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeSlayer

this one works great! it's put together kinda funny, because I had the enclosure drilled for something else. all in all though, it's not too bad.

"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

midwayfair

Top jacks! I've never actually seen them.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: midwayfair on May 28, 2013, 10:40:59 PM
I guess you could fit the pedals closer together on your board...
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TreeSlayer

hehe! yeah, like I said, it's put together kinda funny. the holes were drilled originally for the pots. I turned it upside down and made the holes bigger for the stomp switch and jacks, then drilled for the pot and power. it works good for this type of patch cord.

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jimilee on May 28, 2013, 10:41:31 PM
No mod switch?
Nicely done but.....

yeah, i'm still trying to figure out how to post a demo. i'm a dumb ass when it comes to computers...
::)

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jimilee on May 28, 2013, 10:42:23 PM
I guess you could fit the pedals closer together on your board...
it's actually not that much difference in distance to side jacks... ;D

TreeSlayer

I made this one top jacks also. it's easier to push in and pull out the patch cords when bench testing.

jimilee

Quote from: TreeSlayer on May 28, 2013, 11:00:28 PM
Quote from: jimilee on May 28, 2013, 10:41:31 PM
No mod switch?
yeah, i'm still trying to figure out how to post a demo. i'm a dumb ass when it comes to computers...
::)
Soundcloud.com