News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Multiplex

Started by billstein, May 28, 2013, 11:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstein

Multiplex. Stock build with a etched faceplate. First delay pedal I've ever owned!

Stomptown

nzCdog

Dreamy.  All I could come up with to describe that... wow

Cortexturizer

Crazy awesome, I really like that you are continuing the style shown on your P19 build ;)
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

hammerheadmusicman

This looks sweet! You a big George Benson fan?
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

Parra

croquet hoop

The enclosure is incredibly sexy, and the inside is very clean, congrats!

By the way, are these jacks Switchcraft or Neutrik/Rean?

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Very nice build, Bill.  Each one of your builds seems to be better than the last.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

ch1naski

one louder.

raulduke

God thats a gorgeous build dude!

jkokura

Pristine. Even the lighting makes that thing look good! Still time to record a quick demo and submit it for the May contest.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

billstein

Thank you guys for all the encouraging words. I'm getting better at this only because I'm learning from so many of you on this forum.

Quote from: hammerheadmusicman on May 29, 2013, 01:54:26 AMThis looks sweet! You a big George Benson fan?

I like his playing for sure but I wouldn't consider myself a big fan. So I'm not sure what the connection of this pedal to him would be. Does he have a pedal that looks like it?

Edit: NEVER MIND. I get it! I just saw what I did. I misspelled Binson with Benson. Uhhh... I meant to do that. Just making it mine... keeping it real... dang!  ;D Good stuff!

Wait. No. Scratch that last line. This sounds much better. That IS a George Benson mod that I built in. It kicks in a secret cap I put UNDER the board. Don't bother even asking me what it is, I've already said it is a SECRET. Yeah, that's it.

Quote from: croquet hoop on May 29, 2013, 04:50:31 AMBy the way, are these jacks Switchcraft or Neutrik/Rean?

I'm not really sure. I found them in some extra parts I had and I didn't see any markings on them.

Quote from: jkokura on May 29, 2013, 08:12:49 AMPristine. Even the lighting makes that thing look good! Still time to record a quick demo and submit it for the May contest.

Wow! I never thought I'd build anything somebody would suggest putting into the contest. That's encouraging.  ;D

I just figured out how to record music into my computer. Now I just need to figure out how to demo a delay pedal. Like I said in my original post, delay is new territory to me. I've always been a guitar, into a Tube Screamer into a DS-1, into a Tube amp kind of guy. Plus a Wah now and then when I want to get REALLY exotic!  :) I'm excited about this pedal and a bit intimidated at the same time.