Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Rullywow Queen of Bone

Started by dannoceti, January 11, 2015, 06:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannoceti

Quote from: rullywowr on January 12, 2015, 03:43:18 PM
Quote from: dannoceti on January 11, 2015, 06:10:49 PM
Built my second Rullywow QoB pedal for a second rig. I really like the 18v/9v jumper option.
Really clean work, Dan!  Very neat and tidy, bet it sound great too. 

Question: just curious what diode setup you ended up going with?

Quote from: masterlk on January 12, 2015, 03:01:48 PM
Very cool indeed. Are those trim pots on your switch boards to adjust the brightness of the LED's?

Yes, on the rullywow 3PDT boards you can use a trimmer for LED brightness or a standard 1/4w resistor.  The IN/GND/9V/OUT PCB connections also match all rullywow projects (like the QoB) for extra neatness when wiring.
Hey Ben, I am going to have it all 1s1588's with different dip switch settings for the two channels. I like the way these diodes sound the best so I'm just going to load it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rullywowr

Quote from: dannoceti on January 14, 2015, 01:53:14 AM

Quote from: rullywowr on January 12, 2015, 03:43:18 PM
Quote from: dannoceti on January 11, 2015, 06:10:49 PM
Built my second Rullywow QoB pedal for a second rig. I really like the 18v/9v jumper option.
Really clean work, Dan!  Very neat and tidy, bet it sound great too. 

Question: just curious what diode setup you ended up going with?

Quote from: masterlk on January 12, 2015, 03:01:48 PM
Very cool indeed. Are those trim pots on your switch boards to adjust the brightness of the LED's?

Yes, on the rullywow 3PDT boards you can use a trimmer for LED brightness or a standard 1/4w resistor.  The IN/GND/9V/OUT PCB connections also match all rullywow projects (like the QoB) for extra neatness when wiring.
Hey Ben, I am going to have it all 1s1588's with different dip switch settings for the two channels. I like the way these diodes sound the best so I'm just going to load it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know.... I totally agree!  The 1s1588s are sweet!  Loving these as clipping diodes in a lot of circuits.  Just put them in a Klone and they sound really damn tasty.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!