News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2022 Stickers!

Started by madbean, March 07, 2022, 01:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I posted this on Instagram a week or so ago but I don't think I mentioned it on the forum. There's a new mbp sticker which has been going out in all orders over the last week. These are the same super high quality vinyl ones like I did a few years ago. I'm giving them away with every order but when I get down to the last 100 I'll put some up for sale so I can fund the next batch.

Also, I want to acknowledge that this was funded in part by a very generous donation I was given several weeks ago. I won't name names, but this person has been very supportive and I want everyone to know I can do this kind of thing because of that. So, thank you!

For anyone who wonders: "Build All the Things" doesn't mean 'buy' all the madbeanpedals stuff. It's more about a mindset of taking on challenges for their own worth without worrying about the results too much. At least, that's how I interpret it :)

jimilee

Oh wow, I love it! My laptop likes stickers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

Quote from: madbean on March 07, 2022, 01:44:39 AM

For anyone who wonders: "Build All the Things" doesn't mean 'buy' all the madbeanpedals stuff. It's more about a mindset of taking on challenges for their own worth without worrying about the results too much. At least, that's how I interpret it :)

Thank you for this. I love this. This is exactly the kind of reason why I'm in this hobby and why I value the folks around here

benny_profane

Looking great! Glad to see stickers back in the mix. Thank you generous benefactor (and Brian)! Great messaging too.

Invertiguy

Nice! I'll be sure to slap it on my guitar case, it could always use more stickers!
Doomsday Devices

harryklippton

I hope there will be some stickers when the sludge hammer gets released

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jessenator

They're awesome! Thanks, B

fig

Quote from: jimilee on March 07, 2022, 01:48:54 AM

Pigeon Forge? I love me some Old Mill restaurant and the antique car shows.
I'm lookin' for this place called Lee Ho Fooks

jimilee

Quote from: fig on March 15, 2022, 11:58:26 AM
Quote from: jimilee on March 07, 2022, 01:48:54 AM

Pigeon Forge? I love me some Old Mill restaurant and the antique car shows.
Oh yeah, the old mill restaurant is one of our favorites. Haven't seen any antique cars though.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

benny_profane

Jimilee — are you Dolly Parton?

peccary

Quote from: jessenator on March 12, 2022, 10:04:34 PM
They're awesome! Thanks, B

I'm just amazed at how clean you're able to keep that mat!

jessenator

Quote from: peccary on March 15, 2022, 03:28:12 PM
I'm just amazed at how clean you're able to keep that mat!

Masking tape ;) picks it all up like a lint roller