News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Ass. Day

Started by madbean, June 22, 2022, 12:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

New Accessory Day. Picked this up a couple weeks ago before I went out of town thinking it might be fun to have a little quiet playing option. I'm really surprised at how good it sounds. I modded most of the stock presets (they are not that great) and dialed in some really decent tones. Turns out it's also pretty good for bench testing on my Protorig when I need to test out builds but everyone is asleep. I think it might be okay for some quick tones for DAW recording too, but I have not tried that yet.

[youtube width=640]16qW130o4Ao[/youtube]

jimilee

That's some high quality tones right there, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

peccary

I bought one of those little headphone amps that plugs in to the guitar to practice with and it sounds like absolute garbage. It has a few effects on it but they are all terrible. That thing sounds amazing in comparison. I might have to put that on my wish list, thanks for sharing.

culturejam

I bought the same one a couple months back. It's pretty good sounding for most things. Definitely good enough for late night noodling. I found some of the amp models fell apart if you pushed any of the controls too far, but for the price it's pretty hard to beat.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects