News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New projects released today!

Started by madbean, April 28, 2024, 11:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

After much work I've finally got these finished. Unfortunately, I've had to delay the Ampeg SubBlaster project due to an unsolvable noise issue. So, hopefully I will be able to get back to that one soon.

Fire away with any questions.

You cannot view this attachment. 

jimilee

Will there be T-Shirts also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on April 29, 2024, 12:26:18 AMWill there be T-Shirts also?

Yes, but they are for the band Winger.

jimilee

Kip and his buddies? What about Slaughter (pronounced Slafter)? I hear Mark is around your part of the state.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

BricksnBeatles

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on April 29, 2024, 03:19:55 AMMicrosynth when?  ;D

Soon, I hope. I really wanna make it happen. I've also been working on a 1590B octave down project pulled from that circuit.

(But, gimme a little break here cause I spent a few months on this release, for better or worse  ;) ).

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: madbean on April 29, 2024, 05:07:31 AMSoon, I hope. I really wanna make it happen. I've also been working on a 1590B octave down project pulled from that circuit.

Rad! Can't wait to see what that octave circuit is like!

Quote from: madbean on April 29, 2024, 05:07:31 AM(But, gimme a little break here cause I spent a few months on this release, for better or worse  ;) ).

Haha of course. Just joking anyway— excited for it but you def need a break after rolling out these releases and all the new web stuff. Picked up a few of the new boards, and I'm already getting started on UV graphics for em!