News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

05.26 - PCB restock

Started by madbean, May 27, 2012, 01:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

ChunkChunk, EgoDriver, GreenBean, Thunderpuss and Cupcake PCBs are now back in stock! http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/index.html

The Chunk Chunk and Cupcake are new layouts. The EgoDriver has been revised to fix the mistake from the last version (clipping LEDs did not connect to the right place). The GreenBean and Thunderpuss are unchanged.

murdog47

The Chunk Chunk and Egodriver build docs are MIA.

madbean

njkmonty

I'm waiting to order a few pcbs but waiting on deluxe delay board
Any idea of eta?

ricardoruben

Quote from: njkmonty on June 05, 2012, 09:14:52 AM
I'm waiting to order a few pcbs but waiting on deluxe delay board
Any idea of eta?

He said this in other post:
"I'm currently working on a BL3208 implementation of the Aquaboy to see how it compares to the v3205."

IMO, it will take a little longer that we expected (and maybe because of that he removed it from the web instead of letting it be there with a "coming soon") but i guess it's for the better.

njkmonty

sorry i was refering to dirtbag deluxe

Hangingmonkey

+1 on that. Im looking to buy a dirtbag deluxe too. Any idea when it will be back in stock?

ricardoruben

I though you where referring to the Aquaboy Deluxe  ;D

i asked brian by email a month ago about the dirtbag deluxe stock and he replied me:
"I have not yet decided whether or not to offer more Dirtbag PCBs. I may release a different analog delay project in its place, but I haven't made a final decision."

Kinda bummer, I had problems to get money on my paypal account and when I could get the money there, the PCBs were gone hahaha
but now im expecting for the aquaboy deluxe ;D

Hangingmonkey

Thats a shame, I preordered all the parts for it a few weeks ago in anticipation of it being back in stock again.  Also I note that the paperwork for the dirtbag doesnt have the artwork to etch your own PCBs either.

njkmonty

Thats a shame, I preordered all the parts for it a few weeks ago in anticipation of it being back in stock again.  Also I note that the paperwork for the dirtbag doesnt have the artwork to etch your own PCBs either.

"me too!"

madbean

There is no single sided version of the Dirtbag, unfortunately. It's possible to do one, but it would probably require at least a 1790NS type enclosure for the layout. I never laid one out.

As I mentioned in the announcement thread yesterday, I will be getting some more of the fabbed Dirtbag boards in soon.

Hangingmonkey

Thats great news Brian, consider me down for one

thanx

njkmonty

woo hoo, will put order in when arrives

Ive done this one sided one before

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=92799.0

http://youngpedals.com/Deluxe_Micro_Man_Rev_A.pdf

i used the fake mn3005s from small bear, but a little whine came in , plus had no clip led,
im interested in building with pcb mounted and cool audio chips,
ive got  a aquapuss on my breadboard with 2 x v3205 chips, that im really happy with, and super quiet, much better than the  micro man, but the micro man is still good and also a one sided etch