News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Bumblebee

Started by jimilee, June 29, 2020, 07:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablochris6

Solid graphics! I bought those Eagle files too. Those schematics are a mess to dig through! I started reorganizing them to make them more readable. I think I only got to the distortions and fuzzes before I stopped. I'm afraid of what the modulation schems look like!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

jimilee

Quote from: Cybercow on July 19, 2020, 04:11:21 PM
Quote from: jimilee on July 19, 2020, 03:49:18 PM
Quote from: Cybercow on July 19, 2020, 03:39:54 PM
JimiLee - so glad you finally got it working. Looks great!
Thank you. You gotta have the right 5457. It was affecting the voltage and I dont'know why. It was a bear, that's for sure.

JimiLee - FETs are a fickle device. Kinda like NOS germanium trannies in that the specs can be all over the map for any given part number. When ever applying FETs, I always socket them because it can be a crap shoot selecting them. Even with a Peak Atlas DCA75 to pre-test (measure) them, they can be fickle. Still, happy to see this done.

How do you like it? Is the swell dramatic or  . . . . . ?????
Not as dramatic as the attack decay, a heck of a compressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: danfrank on July 19, 2020, 04:21:41 PM
Jimilee you're killing me here! What's the correct specs for the 5457?!? What the build doc says??
Lol
Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.