News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A few of my builds, hello!

Started by skullservant, July 30, 2012, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNblueshawk

Quote from: skullservant on August 01, 2012, 01:52:32 PM
Oh cool! I'll have to look into it and the schematic he's using and possibly a board just to try it out. They're definitely fun little toys. I like making them with speakers in them so I can take them out and show them to friends and have them play them!

Right now there is an open thread in the DIY section where Phreek just finished one up. Fyi

This guys webiste who designed the circuit is here http://paulinthelab.blogspot.co.uk/
John

skullservant

p.eat

I agree, a RAT sounds great on bass!

Instead of the pre-gain pot you could also replace the second feedback resistor with a 1K pot. This is what fuzzrocious does on his Rat Tail and Bassplayers seem to dig it.

skullservant

Yeah I'll have to try that-

I got the Runt together but its got an extremely low output volume. Going to go back over all of my joints and see if that was the issue. I took the clean blend circuit out of the Rat so I could use it to finish up the Cavedweller Deluxe I was working on, but I plan on hopefully getting the Runt back to 100% by the end of this upcoming week.

In the meantime, here's what I was up to today:

Cavedweller Deluxe- 2 selectable delay times with bicolor LED. Clean blend. Momentary Oscillation.

VIDEO DEMO:

Also got a lot of the initial wiring of this giant fuzz done, just need to get board standoffs and I can wire the rest of it up

Finally, got all the holes drilled and the hardware mounted for this Mega Muff I'm working on revamping.

I guess that's enough work to show after 9 hours of work. I would have liked to have finished the big fuzz today as well, but you know how that goes.