News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wolfshirt w/1776 3pdt board

Started by Bellyheart, May 31, 2013, 12:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellyheart

I have no clue what to do right now.  I shelved this project after i accidentally broke a diode bending the leads months ago.  This is my fifth build and I'm looking at a populated board, with a fresh diode.  Before i shelved it I added the 1776 board to it bringing all the leads from the bottom g/9/i/o into it.  However, there are two on top and i have no clue what to do with them.  The 1776 board allows me to use everything in one location, so do I still need the 9v/G from the top.  I'm trying to test it before I box it and I'm not getting it to work.

Not sure if it's my lack of understanding, but if someone could show me how to use both 9/g connections or let me know I don't need to, I'd be grateful.  I attached a picture just to show where I'm at with this. 

hoodoo

Hi mate, one or the other will work, so i'd just remove the unattached green wires from the pcb and you're sweet.
Having connected the 3pdt board to the pcb already (easier to test unattached) you will have to connect dc and in and out jacks to the 3pdt board to power and to test the circuit.
Great tutorial on how to build an audio probe/test box by jacob(jkokura) in the forums, much needed piece of kit that i recommend building. Hope i've helped, Matt.