News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 06:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

I am going to attempt to try another revered etch on a 125B. I really need to get one made and sent off but I have not been happy with the results on the 125B enclosures.

I have a C4 compressor and my Sunking II I need to box up.

Cody

Gledison

Quote from: selfdestroyer on June 06, 2014, 12:54:20 AM
I am going to attempt to try another revered etch on a 125B. I really need to get one made and sent off but I have not been happy with the results on the 125B enclosures.

I have a C4 compressor and my Sunking II I need to box up.

Cody
How is the C4 compressor? Im boxing a cupcake. It was a sugestion of the fellows here regarding less tone alteration...
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

teknoman2

I ve got a Univox Univibe in my hands, the weekend is dedicated to that.... :D
tomorrow is the day for measuring trannies voltages and resistors.
I hope by the end of the month I will finally make a nice replica of this great effect.

Jopn

I've been picking away at the Solderman 1590a Tri-Vibe lately.  I've got the box drilled and am just about to start on the offboard wiring.  Fingers crossed!

Willybomb

No serious plans this weekend, but my Tayda ordr arrived the other day, so I have a vero Crunchbox to test, and Hipster to replace the 1k pot on, and a Gainster on vero I may or may not test.  I have a stack of vero builds to test actually...

aballen

I've gig two rub a dub deluxe that I'm going to so a dry lift mod on and see how they sound in series

Gledison

Flying to Brazil for the worldcup and will be not building for 2 weeks! Well, at least will try to get some pots there! And beers and gals!:)
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

jtn191

Working on finishing a few circuits I had set out since spring break. Selling some stuff to fund more purchases.

wgc

Quote from: Gledison on June 14, 2014, 03:34:58 AM
Flying to Brazil for the worldcup and will be not building for 2 weeks! Well, at least will try to get some pots there! And beers and gals!:)

2 weeks!  Good grief, I'm in the wrong country.

I'll be powdercoating a crybaby wah shell for my Weener build
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

jhigginb

For a collosalus build. Etched and polished last night with paint following. Did a touch up on the paint this morning, killed an hour and started clear coats. . Still have 9 more different build enclosures to layout and etch. Maybe next weekend I'll have all of then done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playpunk

That etch is awesome. I just ordered some fr4, but until that arrives I am working on finishing up my all in one and headphone amp. And getting a buffer into my ernie ball vp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

alanp

The off season just started, so on the one hand, I have four or five weeks of beer and building.

On the other hand, no money coming in so I have to be careful with how much I spend.

Heaven and Hell!

Well, at least I have some pcbs on the way :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

3 day weekend and I know what I am going to work on already.

I got some web work to do and SQL maintinance but other than that its all about pedals.

Populate:
Moodring
Super Judge

Need to be boxed:
Chasm Reverb
4 knob FF

That should keep me busy for sure.

Cody

Justus

I'm part-way through my first Green Bean build and realized that I'm missing my 10R and 220R resistors (they're on their way now with another order from mklec).

I still need to debug my Pork Barrel board, but don't have my Testing Rig from Jacob yet.  (Yeah, I started with one of the harder pedals and didn't have a test rig or probe - I know I did it backwards, lol!)

And my Little Angel, the first pedal pcb I populated, is one of those where the effect is extremely faint, so I'm pretty disappointed in that.  But it appears that's probably not my fault, since that's a pretty popular problem with that circuit.

So when my stuff gets here I'm looking forward to the Green Bean build to lift my spirits, lol!  Then off to make a Snarkdoodle Llama for a friend of mine because he's a Way Huge fan.

jjanssen1

Hopefully populating a zero point micro II board then maybe box it up if I have any time.
+[----->+++<]>+.+.[--->+<]>---.---[->++<]>.++[--->++<]>+.