Main Menu

11.01 - Function F(x) Fundraiser Announcement

Started by madbean, November 01, 2013, 06:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muddyfox

Quote from: twin1965 on November 25, 2013, 10:33:08 AM
They have everything except the 1206 47uF capacitors:

You mean they have everything except the only part that I need? LOL

Seriously though, good call. Conrad was always the last place I looked, they used to have a pretty high minimum order for my country and high shipping costs so I never really considered them an option.
From what I can tell, this has changed somewhat so I may actually give them some of my business sometime...

pickdropper

Well, all of the International orders will include the 47uF 1206 caps, so you should be good to go then.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

muddyfox

Yeah, thanks again for that, Pick!

Good thing too, because I simply can't find them for anything resembling reasonable cost.

pickdropper

Quote from: muddyfox on November 25, 2013, 10:59:44 AM

Yeah, thanks again for that, Pick!

Good thing too, because I simply can't find them for anything resembling reasonable cost.

Yeah, I am still a bit surprised they are that difficult to find, but we really want people to build these boards.  We don't want finding those caps to prevent that from happening.  The rest of the parts should be really easy to source, either individually or with fairly inexpensive parts kits on eBay.
Function f(x)

GrindCustoms

Just bought my pcb packet and made a donation in the name of the lucky number.

I've also shared the sale on my facebook page, i get around 900 views per posts, hope it helps.

All the best to you my friends! :)

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

mjcyates

My little packet showed up today! Thanks and good luck with the new company.

crashguitar

I got mine today as well. They look incredible. I have to get parts now!

Just curious, who or what is Skunkworks FX. I googled, but didn't find anything?

Chad

pickdropper

Function f(x)

alanp

I need to hit up Mouser for enclosures for an infinitphase and Schumann anyway :/

I'll grab the smd stuff from 'em while I'm at it. It'll make Mouser's RKITB shipping charge less painful. Somewhat.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Ettore_M

" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

aballen

I got my packet, and I'm wondering, is there a good way to put the NoMojo on a switch so that I get, TB, FFF, or (wait for it) FF in to TB?

slacker775

There are separate ins and outs for the FF and TB sides so it's really a two-in-one.  You could easily put them each on separate switches or use a toggle to switch which effect is active.

catfud

Phew! Just got paid today, so have at last done the 33USD thing.
Wishing you all the best, f(fx)!

madbean

Quote from: slacker775 on November 28, 2013, 04:32:04 PM
There are separate ins and outs for the FF and TB sides so it's really a two-in-one.  You could easily put them each on separate switches or use a toggle to switch which effect is active.

You can also use a 3PDT or 4PDT toggle to change the order in which they go - FF-TB or TB-FF. Search for order switching on the forum and I'm pretty sure there is a wiring diagram.