News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Your suggestions for etching projects

Started by madbean, November 14, 2013, 06:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Quote from: madbean on December 19, 2013, 04:51:12 PM
I decided there should be two Sunking layouts. The one I showed earlier has some mods and the knob layout is like the original Klon. This one is 100% original circuit (no mods) and has a vertical layout instead. Both should accept top mounted jacks.

Actually, the second one happened because I forgot I already did the first one. Which is not surprising, considering how many layouts I've done in the last three weeks.

I love the warning.. great work Brian.

madbean

I've never built a Small Clone, and we need that on the website. This one will require a verify. I'm a little concerned about the proximity of the clock to the audio path. Then again, there is only so much you can do with a 1590B and through-hole. Hopefully, it will not be an issue.

madbean

Haberdasher

dude, i automatically have to build a project named firecrotch.  that's given.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Haberdasher

Quote from: alanp on December 26, 2013, 04:40:09 PM
Isn't that what killed Al Capone?
firecrotch may have played a part in it, but i think spirochaetes are what actually killed him.  eeeew.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

pietro_moog

can we see the new Faultline? i'm making a box for that

pedalman

Still looking for a tube driver or maybe even a triple valvecaster
I mod cheap guitars because my local music store said not to.

blackedition

i haven't even finished planning my first build,  but the sheer volume of projects here has me excited...  when do you think the etching layouts will drop?  (unless i'm taking crazy pills, i just see the through hole layouts attached ;)

pietro_moog

i have another idea! SuperFuzz !! i got tired of that pointdexter. it is too mean, i want a smooth fuzz-octaver.
super fuzz with a trimmer for the octave and a couple of extra pads to make a tone pot arrangement like the pointdexter

blackedition

How about a Boss OC-2 Octave Pedal?  That would be a sweet addition!

madbean

We can do a super fuzz. I'll look into the OC-2.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: madbean on January 07, 2014, 08:18:00 AM
We can do a super fuzz. I'll look into the OC-2.

I would love to see a 1590B superfuzz that is etchable. They few I came across either had terrible pot placement or super tiny traces and was hard to troubleshoot. Its a really fun circuit and think it would be popular. Thanks Brian.

madbean

A little SuperFuzz love. The movie "Superbad" was on the other night, so I named the project after McLovin'.