News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Low Rider: the Pearl Octaver

Started by madbean, February 28, 2011, 09:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

claytushaywood

man... i just found madbean pedals... how i would love a non smd (mojo believer to an extent)  octave pedal... i was so stoked until i saw this board is no longer available!!! ughhh... i'm a believer in the old big box pog's over the new ones and i dug the lowrider demo more than any other octaver ive heard---love the fuzzy upper with the clean lowers

will this make a reappearance?  if not, anyone know where a similar board exists?  i know byoc sells the mutron octave divider board seperately from the kit... and the ring mod thing is cool, but damn i want two octaves down and one up!!!!!!!

LaceSensor

It'll be available gain it's just out of stock. Preorder will be up soon I think. It's a great pedal

claytushaywood

dang thats exciting!!!  I cannot wait for this and the loophole!!! now those are some seriously bad ass effects i would have never thought i would be able to clone when i was getting into this!

azrael

Is there a demo of this? I got one, still have yet to build it though.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

sgmezei

ilikeguitars01

I have a violinist who has been searching for an octave pedal that would work for her. After doing alot of research I came to the conclusion that this just isn't possible without spending tons of money. But curiosity got the best of me and I built the lowrider anyways. I figured I would keep it didn't work for her. The day I finished it I took it over to try and it worked flawlessly. I was amazed! The oct up is meh... but with a little clean, a little oct down and a little 2 octave down it sounded like a full orchestra! This is by far my favorite build. Maybe i can steal it back to get some pictures. Anyway, Thanks Brian!