News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Chasm Reverb

Started by alanp, December 31, 2013, 03:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Been working on something. I like the demos for this box of tricks, I just don't like the wiring.

I wound up doing a fair bit of wiring on the back :( but it works now :)

Once I got the board working, it was the easiest build I've done yet in terms of boxing it up, since the stomp was already in the circuit :) just wire the jacks and power!

(Out of respect for Rob, I won't be sharing the pcb at this point in time.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

That is awesome. I really wish Rob would let someone else make a PCB or a new etch for this. I really would love to build it but the wiring is what turns me off.. not that I can't do it, it just looks terrible boxed up.

You have done a great job on this AlanP.

jubal81

Great build and nice layout. I bought one of the boards he etched but I don't think I'll ever use it. Getting focused on removing all 1s & 0s from my signal chain.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

midwayfair

Quote from: selfdestroyer on December 31, 2013, 04:04:33 PM
That is awesome. I really wish Rob would let someone else make a PCB or a new etch for this. I really would love to build it but the wiring is what turns me off.. not that I can't do it, it just looks terrible boxed up.

You have done a great job on this AlanP.

Isn't it a box of hall with a little add-on? You could use the tenebrion and etch a daughter board for the tone switch.

Alan, does this have tails?

alanp

It does indeed have tails :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Vice/President

I'd love to hear a sound demo of this :)

LaceSensor

Shame you cant share this project as its a cool sounding reverb
Great job on the layout again there, sir.