Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Beans, beans, the musical fruit...
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jkokura

I know what I'm going out as for Halloween this year...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Clayford

Quote from: jkokura on February 10, 2014, 07:08:34 PM
Look harder. I want one.

Isn't anything possible in China?

Jacob

Well played sir.
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

atreidesheir

You could just stock iron-ons.
I could iron them on the capes I already own.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

ggarms

I wont lie guys, I may have lost some sleep recently in excitement for the impending etchpocalypse.

Micpoc

Quote from: ggarms on March 18, 2014, 04:19:28 PM
I wont lie guys, I may have lost some sleep recently in excitement for the impending etchpocalypse.

Yeah, I'm itching for some etching.  ;D

Jabulani Jonny

I'm dyin' ova heah.  Chompin' at the bit to order some boards, but want to wait until everything's in so I can save $2.   ;D

On the short list are a couple Krakens, 2 Pork Barrels, a few Roadrages, Fatpants, Cave Dweller and a Stage Fright.  Of course, I guess I have enough to keep me busy until then, but I'm impatient and I can't wait to add to the PCB stack! 
Jonathan

madbean

I can promise now that the next two to three months is going to have an intense release schedule. I'm wrapping up many many projects. Of course, I've said that before, but now things are coming together in a more focused way. Stuff that I've been picking at for months (or years) is pretty much in the can. I'm excited to get this stuff out to you guys.

mean_dorris

I'll be ordering the Dirtbag 2014 the second it comes out. I've got the 3005s waiting patiently, have been waiting for a home since their arrival in October.  :)

insomniac2295

Quote from: madbean on March 26, 2014, 11:08:27 AM
I can promise now that the next two to three months is going to have an intense release schedule. I'm wrapping up many many projects. Of course, I've said that before, but now things are coming together in a more focused way. Stuff that I've been picking at for months (or years) is pretty much in the can. I'm excited to get this stuff out to you guys.

Crossing my fingers for the Dig Dug2! Hoping that it will be released is what keeps me alive.

ch1naski

Wow. I may have to find a way to dive back into the building sickness, err, I mean, hobby.
So many great things going on here lately (not that there wasn't before....)

Curt.
one louder.

reganissu

Happy anniversary madbean forum. Just discovered this place and i think i am going to love it as a guitarist and as a DIY maker ad well. Greetings from Italy, andre

Inviato dal mio M-MP720M utilizzando Tapatalk