First Veroboard and first 1590a + first envirotex like coating experienceTreble booster

Started by Gledison, March 24, 2014, 05:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Het guys! As i needed a booster, i decided to try my first 1590a and a very simple vero layout from Beavis audio.
Im not happy with the epoxy resin i'used. I have asked a company in germany for something similar to envirotex for the clear coat! In the end after having troubles with the edges, i had ti clear coat with automotive lacquer as well!
Here some pics,
Hope u like it!:)
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

Droogie

Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

davent

For whatever reason makes me think of the painting "The Scream". Like how the swirl looks to be going down through the switch hole, great colours.

Very nicely done!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

rullywowr

Very groovy!  The colors are a knock-out.  Digging the overall vibe on this one.  Sweet.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

haveyouseenhim

Daaaang!  That swirl is awesome.  Someone really talented must have showed you how to do that ;D
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

muddyfox

So you swirl it with a lid on? No chipout?

I wish I had place to experiment with swirling....

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pedalhealer

www.pedalhealer.com
instagram: pedalhealer_dot_com

haveyouseenhim

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

pedalhealer

www.pedalhealer.com
instagram: pedalhealer_dot_com

lincolnic

alanp

If you lick it, does it taste like strawberries or snozzberries? Because it looks good enough to eat :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Gledison

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on March 24, 2014, 09:15:19 PM
Quote from: eldzsi on March 24, 2014, 09:06:19 PM
Cool! How did you do the swirl? Have you get a tutorial?

He used my tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89
Ehehheh! Yes its one of the tutorials ive read! Buy in my case i have a paint that doesnt need borax, what is nice!
The best leason of this tutorial is that i had to buy a compressed air ratle can to push out the water drops...
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

muddyfox

Quote from: Gledison on March 25, 2014, 06:39:23 AM
Buy in my case i have a paint that doesnt need borax, what is nice!

Care to share a seller/brand? Perhaps they have an EU online store?