News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by 96ecss, April 16, 2014, 11:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

96ecss

Hello,

My name is Dave and I've been playing guitar for 35 years and teaching for 15 years. I've been building and modding pedals for about 7 years.

I posted in the lurkers thread about not having much time to build anymore. I didn't want to have my account deleted so I'm introducing myself. I always figured that when I get more time and get back to building pedals that I would post and be a more active member here. It just hasn't happened soon enough.

I think this is the most friendly forum I've found for pedal related stuff. You guys all support one another and are very helpful. There are some very knowledgeable people here and you're always coming up with new and interesting things.

I hope my account doesn't get deleted. Anyway, thanks to everyone who makes this forum so great.

Dave

muddyfox

Welcome Dave!

Drop in anytime!

rullywowr

Hi Dave!  Welcome.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Leevibe

Quote from: 96ecss on April 16, 2014, 11:00:34 AM

I think this is the most friendly forum I've found for pedal related stuff. You guys all support one another and are very helpful.

True! And welcome Dave!

twin1965

Welcome. It's very easy to get back into building. I stopped for several years but started again. This forum is definitely the friendliest.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

gtr2

NIce to meet you Dave!  Stop in anytime :)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer