Main Menu

V

Started by pickdropper, April 22, 2014, 05:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

It sure does look puurty!

lars

That's art.
Someday I hope to be able to DIY half that well.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

pickdropper

Thanks for all of the compliments.  Very much appreciated.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jubal81

Dunno how I missed this. That's slick as all get out. I think we need a new shot of your 1590 board.  :o
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pickdropper

Quote from: jubal81 on April 24, 2014, 06:30:16 AM
Dunno how I missed this. That's slick as all get out. I think we need a new shot of your 1590 board.  :o

Yeah, I'll do that.

I need to pick up a second PT Nano.  I'm getting tired of moving things around so much on the one I've got.
Function f(x)

jkokura

Quote from: pickdropper on April 24, 2014, 07:18:53 AM
I need to pick up a second PT Nano.  I'm getting tired of moving things around so much on the one I've got.

Do it. I have 2, and I'm thinking about getting a third nano. For $60, they're a no brainer. Little bit of daisy chaining and you're off to the races.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

pickdropper

Quote from: jkokura on April 24, 2014, 09:52:10 AM
Quote from: pickdropper on April 24, 2014, 07:18:53 AM

Do it. I have 2, and I'm thinking about getting a third nano. For $60, they're a no brainer. Little bit of daisy chaining and you're off to the races.

Jacob

I totally agree.  It's a foregone conclusion that it will happen, it's just a matter of when I actually pull the trigger.
Function f(x)

Gledison

This is a 1590b right? :P
it looks amaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

pickdropper

Quote from: Gledison on April 24, 2014, 12:25:33 PM
This is a 1590b right? :P
it looks amaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!

Actually, it's a 1590a.  And thanks.  :-)
Function f(x)

pickdropper

Here you go, Jason.  It's the board as it stands today.  It could be different tomorrow.

Function f(x)

micromegas

Quote from: pickdropper on April 26, 2014, 01:01:50 PM

Here you go, Jason.  It's the board as it stands today.  It could be different tomorrow.

That board is the coolest little thing I've seen in a while.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

jubal81

Daaamn. Hotness.

I felt a great disturbance in The Gear Page, as if millions of pants needed to be changed at once...
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

flanagan0718

Pickdropper every time I see your builds it makes me want to cram everything into a 1590a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrindCustoms

Quote from: jubal81 on April 26, 2014, 06:11:43 PM
Daaamn. Hotness.

I felt a great disturbance in The Gear Page, as if millions of pants needed to be changed at once...

LMAO!  ;D

Dave can indeed put pretty much any «booteeker» builds to shame with is work... 8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

juansolo

Quote from: GrindCustoms on April 26, 2014, 07:30:25 PM
Quote from: jubal81 on April 26, 2014, 06:11:43 PM
Daaamn. Hotness.

LMAO!  ;D

Dave can indeed put pretty much any «booteeker» builds to shame with is work... 8)

Never mind booteekers, he can put ANYONE's builds to shame. That board is beyond awesome.

It should be carried around on a velvet cushion by naked vestal virgins and only the worthy should be allowed to look upon it. Only the truly righteous would be permitted to stomp upon it.

Please post it to this thread on TGP and watch them explode : http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1242052&page=33
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk