News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lowrider sold out?

Started by KT, November 17, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KT

I want to order some pcbs but, although it is not marked sold out, I can't order the lowrider. Will it be back in stock?

thanks

KT

Will the lowrider and shark fin be back in stock? Any idea when? They will be my first madbean builds.

thanks

m-Kresol

I guess it's the same as with the Univibe. Brian said in another thread that they will be most likely restocked in december with the next batch.

I have no idea if these are your first builds or just your first madbean builds, but these are no beginners project by any means!
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

KT

No not first builds. A lot on vero and some musicpcb projects on pcb. I also build a meat sphere so I think I can handle these. Thanks

m-Kresol

good. Just thought because it was your first series of posts
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

Sharkfin and Harbinger - next batch in the next three weeks. Lowrider  - batch after that either late December or beginning of January.

markeprice

I noticed that there will be a 2015 version of the Lowrider.  I just completed a 2014 Lowrider.  What will the enhancements be for 2015?

Thanks,

Mark Price
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com

micromegas

Quote from: markeprice on December 15, 2014, 09:09:21 PM
I noticed that there will be a 2015 version of the Lowrider.  I just completed a 2014 Lowrider.  What will the enhancements be for 2015?

Thanks,

Mark Price
Search button is your friend.

Quote from: madbean on December 03, 2014, 07:11:32 PM
Low Rider 2015 will be the same octave/two octave down. It has a totally new octave up section, as well as an additional mixing stage for the four outputs.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

madbean

markeprice

I evidently used the wrong search criteria.  Thanks for the update.  I may sell my current lowrider (very cool) and go for the new one when it comes out.  Thanks MadBean
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com

madbean

What is worst in life? Finding out that you swapped power and ground on a couple ICs on your badass PCB design...after building it. And, burning yourself on a super hot IC in the process. It makes me rather stabby.

GermanCdn

Quote from: madbean on December 22, 2014, 04:26:02 PM
What is worst in life? Finding out that you swapped power and ground on a couple ICs on your badass PCB design...after building it. And, burning yourself on a super hot IC in the process. It makes me rather stabby.

Golfclap.  And proof that you are in fact mortal.

Hadn't burned out an IC for a while, was pretty proud of that.  That's usually when I make a dumb ass mistake, which is exactly what happened two nights back when I smelled that all too familiar "The IC is in backwards and it's burning up" smell, and of course, it was the last OP2134 in the stash, cause I wanted more mojo than the stock build with a TL072, of which I have a gazillion of. :P
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jubal81

Quote from: GermanCdn on December 22, 2014, 10:22:19 PM

Golfclap.  And proof that you are in fact mortal.

Hadn't burned out an IC for a while, was pretty proud of that.  That's usually when I make a dumb ass mistake, which is exactly what happened two nights back when I smelled that all too familiar "The IC is in backwards and it's burning up" smell, and of course, it was the last OP2134 in the stash, cause I wanted more mojo than the stock build with a TL072, of which I have a gazillion of. :P

Roasted OPA2134s give off a somewhat more piquant odor with a sweetness not found in 072 smoke.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

GermanCdn

Quote from: jubal81 on December 22, 2014, 10:26:22 PM
Roasted OPA2134s give off a somewhat more piquant odor with a sweetness not found in 072 smoke.

I know, right?  And the smell doesn't decay away like a 72, it has way more sustain, I can still smell the 2134 when I walk into the house.

Gonna stick some OA1160s in backwards for polarity protection on my next build.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

alanp

What is worse is not just having power and ground reversed, but having a ten. Freaking. Pin. Header reversed. Swap two wires? Sure! Swap TEN??
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website