News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New tayda code!!!

Started by jimilee, November 20, 2014, 10:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blearyeyes

Quote from: Luke51411 on March 17, 2015, 12:56:16 PM
I'm getting that dreaded feeling that I'm missing something from my order or will find out there is a crucial component I should have ordered slightly after I press the order button...

There is no doubt in my mind that that is true.  Without fail.

flanagan0718

Quote from: blearyeyes on March 05, 2016, 07:30:41 AM
Quote from: Luke51411 on March 17, 2015, 12:56:16 PM
I'm getting that dreaded feeling that I'm missing something from my order or will find out there is a crucial component I should have ordered slightly after I press the order button...

There is no doubt in my mind that that is true.  Without fail.

Happened to me last night. I placed my order on Saturday, then went into the workshop last night and found a few resistor values I needed.

markeprice

Dang, I always miss the code cutoff time....geez
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com

Muadzin

Quote from: markeprice on March 16, 2016, 04:24:34 PM
Dang, I always miss the code cutoff time....geez

Lately they're twice a month so a keep an eye out, I expect a new one in the coming days.

alanp

Just tried to place an order, and paypal displayed "Fatal Error".

Anyone else have any issues?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nzCdog

Quote from: alanp on March 27, 2016, 01:47:47 AM
Just tried to place an order, and paypal displayed "Fatal Error".

George

Any tayda code thats still valid?

dbp512

Unfortunately theres no coupon at the moment. Check tayda's Facebook page, that is where most of us find the coupons we post here.
"you truly are a transistor tickler, what with the application of germanium ointment to sensitive fuzzy areas. :)" - playpunk

George

Quote from: dbp512 on March 28, 2016, 06:16:20 PM
Unfortunately theres no coupon at the moment. Check tayda's Facebook page, that is where most of us find the coupons we post here.

thanks for the advice :) i ll be checking it out

czapa tranzystor 2

15% Discount Coupon Code : "15HUSKY"
**Valid till 4 APRIL 2016 ( 6pm New York time )

jimilee

Quote from: czapa tranzystor 2 on March 31, 2016, 12:00:29 PM
15% Discount Coupon Code : "15HUSKY"
**Valid till 4 APRIL 2016 ( 6pm New York time )
Dammit!!! I just saw it!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Muadzin

A little earlier then expected, I was expecting something on april 1st. The joke is still on me though, I had lost my saved shopping basket with their new server upgrade.

stringsthings

I'm doing some ordering and the website is super slow.  Anyone else experiencing this?
All You Need Is Love

dbp512

Quote from: Muadzin on March 31, 2016, 05:13:52 PM
A little earlier then expected, I was expecting something on april 1st. The joke is still on me though, I had lost my saved shopping basket with their new server upgrade.

I use google sheets to make a tab of all the parts I want for an order. That helps keep me organized so I don't forget something or buy a part I already have. It also makes it a bit easier to refill your cart.
"you truly are a transistor tickler, what with the application of germanium ointment to sensitive fuzzy areas. :)" - playpunk

jimilee

Quote from: Muadzin on March 31, 2016, 05:13:52 PM
Me too.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.