Main Menu

Holiday Sale and more

Started by madbean, December 03, 2014, 04:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk

Kinki fuzz

Bad: I was late for the dirtbaby!!
Good: I can work on the 20+ PCBs I have waiting before getting new ones!!
...and I can still order a few discounted mudbunnys... hehe

alanp

Mmm, the apathetic powers of alcohol :) It would have been nice, but I won't lose sleep over it.

Admittedly, this is partly because I keep thinking about that damn filterbank I'm working on (second rev PCB's are in transit on a slow boat from China), and how to try and cram a Buchla Source of Uncertainty into Euro. (I'm going to swear if it winds up being a six PCB sandwich.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

cooder

Different time zones can really suck... checked last night, not on sale yet, checked first thing this morning, all gone...
Bummer... :-X
BigNoise Amplification

pierre67

...this is the first time in my life that I feel like a winner !!! got a Laserwolf, Dirtbaby and Cherrybomb... 8)
I wonder what the Hot Toddy project is...

Hirti

Awesome, I got both the Danger Zone and the Dirtbaby! :)

alanp

Just looked at the Dirtbaby build doc, that is actually a really, REALLY good idea :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

aballen

wow that was fast... so so desperately wanted that laserwolf!  Brain any chance you will order more of those bad boys?

selfdestroyer

Dear sinus medication, thanks for making me miss out on the limited run PCBs I wanted so. I would rather have a migraine headach than miss out on the dirtbaby and laser wolf.

Your truly
Cody

aballen

Quote from: aballen on December 06, 2014, 10:34:22 AM
wow that was fast... so so desperately wanted that laserwolf!  Brain any chance you will order more of those bad boys?

Doh! Question answered on previous page 😳

morganp

Woke up earlier than I intended to, checked the page, and I'd just missed them all by a few minutes.  Oh well, ordered some other sale boards, hopefully if we all buy enough other stuff we can help jump start fabrication for these new projects.  I can't wait to check out that Dirtbaby.
affiliation: www.dustystrings.com

dadler

Argh I was up until 3am Pacific refreshing, and wake up to all gone.  :(

aballen

Actually I think it's cool that Brian shares the early test runs or whatever.  Some of us get lucky some just have to wait.

m-Kresol

Quote from: morganp on December 06, 2014, 10:59:36 AM
Oh well, ordered some other sale boards, hopefully if we all buy enough other stuff we can help jump start fabrication for these new projects.

+1. Ordered two pcbs for a friend who's nuts about the Mesa boogie rectifier stuff (chunk chunk) and for a another friend who wants to give building a try. Makes for a great Christmas present.

I'm waiting for the Cave troll. If it works out, great. If not, I'll get it later. The way I see it, it gives me time to actually play guitar, which I'm doing by far to little these days.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials