News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda Updates

Started by bigmufffuzzwizz, May 19, 2011, 08:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

I don't know if this has been discussed but tayda has a us based site where everything ships from the us. They don't have everything and you have to buy multiples.

http://www.thaishine.com

or at least thats what this thread says. It certainly appears that way.
Pcbs no longer available

thetrend77

Yeah, I saw that site today when I bought some DPDT's on ebay from them. Interesting indeed.

jkokura

I've bought from that ebay site often enough - good prices on some things.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

bigmufffuzzwizz

Woah never seen that US based site before. I figured out they had a distributor from the US because my last shipment was packaged and sent out from Massachusetts even though I made my order on the regular site. I was very confused how I received the package in about 3 days until I checked out the return address. That US sites' prices are much higher than the regular site. Kinda strange to me...

Quote from: thetrend77 on October 06, 2011, 08:20:00 PM
Yeah, I saw that site today when I bought some DPDT's on ebay from them. Interesting indeed.

Are you sure it's DPDT and not 3PDT? I think its weird they would have them on their ebay site and not their main page.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

Interesting, I didn't know they were the same as thaishine.  I'll stick with the tayda store though.  Every order I've ever placed with them came out of MA and only took about a week to arrive.  I'm pretty happy with them so far.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jimmybjj

...oh and free shipping
Pcbs no longer available

thetrend77

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on October 07, 2011, 02:09:09 AM

Quote from: thetrend77 on October 06, 2011, 08:20:00 PM

Are you sure it's DPDT and not 3PDT? I think its weird they would have them on their ebay site and not their main page.

It was DPDT Toggle Switches, not footswitches. This: http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-Mini-Toggle-Switch-DPDT-On-Off-On-High-Quality-USA-Seller-/320769868920?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aaf5fc478

greyscales

I just got a shipment in from Tayda a few minutes ago. First time ordering from them, and I am very happy with it. Came in a week, great communication, selection, and of course prices.  ;D

I checked out their "American" store, but my order came from Massachusetts anyways so it isn't a big deal to me.

LaceSensor

Anyone know why everything is out of stock on Tayda right now? Website glitch?

I was up for ordering a bunch of stuff, particularly the nice 1590b they do. :(

dwstanford

I dont know.  I placed an order with them about 3 days ago and most everything was in stock and the order went through fine.  The 1590b's seem to be out of stock quite a bit.  Ive never ordered any from them, but i am tempted to.  They look pretty decent.  They cost pretty much the same as the newsensor 1290ns from PPP, which are awesome.

marmaliser

The tayda site had been down for maintenance the last couple of days so hopefully they are just getting it back up and running

bigmufffuzzwizz

I've been planning to order some stuff from there, looks like I waited too long. It says they are closed for holidays for the next 4 days.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

LaceSensor

Seems like the PT2399 from Tayda arent 100% good
Could be fake, could be bad batch either way I bought 20 (why not at $0.55 each, right?)
well they sound poor, and motorboat above half way on the delay time, really sucks.
Sound ok at short delay times.

Caveat Emptor and all that...

marmaliser

^Arghhhh,  I finished my Sea Urchin last night and above halfway on the delay it sounds terrible and motorboats.  Also i built the one chip chorus and that has troubles so I guess my PT2399's from Tayda are s*** as well. Only bought 3 though.  Not glad that you have 20 that are rubbish but by posting you have saved me a lot of messing around ..so a big THANK YOU.

LaceSensor

Yeah no worries mate glad to help.
Mine sounds way nicer with a kosher chip in it ;)