News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Schumann PLL clone

Started by glops, December 15, 2014, 07:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glops

Quote from: selfdestroyer on December 15, 2014, 05:53:34 PM
This is one of my favorite ones of yours Glops. I love the red! Another for my inspiration folder for sure.

Cody

Thanks as always!

glops

Quote from: davent on December 15, 2014, 06:37:52 PM
No way of dating when this may have been made, is this from our future, is this a relic from the past? So cool! Always love the vision and execution of your builds Glops!

I've two of those boards as well... what to do?
dave

Build it! There's actually not a lot of components just lots of pots. I did make a ghetto drill template if you want it. I ended up changing the arrangements of pretty much every control so its only mounted by the rotary switches and I had to wire all the toggles and pots. I think I will board mount everything next time, it was definitely a pain!

davent

Quote from: glops on December 15, 2014, 07:42:22 PM
No way of dating when this may have been made, is this from our future, is this a relic from the past? So cool! Always love the vision and execution of your builds Glops!

dave

Build it! There's actually not a lot of components just lots of pots. I did make a ghetto drill template if you want it. I ended up changing the arrangements of pretty much every control so its only mounted by the rotary switches and I had to wire all the toggles and pots. I think I will board mount everything next time, it was definitely a pain!

Thanks for the offer Glops! A drill template is the one thing i do have done, sitting on its designated enclosure. Only change is contemplating sliders for the three toggles... will get to it eventually, sitting in the queue.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

glops

Quote from: davent on December 16, 2014, 04:15:03 AM
Quote from: glops on December 15, 2014, 07:42:22 PM

dave

Thanks for the offer Glops! A drill template is the one thing i do have done, sitting on its designated enclosure. Only change is contemplating sliders for the three toggles... will get to it eventually, sitting in the queue.
dave

Wow, sliders would be rad!

vizcities

Where did you pick up this PCB?  I'm beyond intrigued.  (Great etch/build, btw!)

davent

PCB's were done by UKToecutter at diystompboxes. My impression was that he just ordered for the number of preorders he had. Might want to check with him or Digi2t (he traced the circuit) to see if any are still available.

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=102012.msg911288#msg911288
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?