News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1501, 1502 & 1503 (Musket, Tube Driver & Giant Hogsweed)

Started by dan.schumaker, January 05, 2015, 04:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Here are my first builds of the new year.  Serial numbers 1501, 1502 & 1503.  I should have done that and kept a log last year.  I asked my wife if I should number them 1501 or 15001, and she very quickly replied 1501.  So I guess to keep the wife happy, I have to keep it under 100 this year.

All three pedals sound amazing.  The Musket is the muff sound I have been looking for.  I really like the drive I get from the Tube Driver, from just a little hair to pretty distorted (the case didn't come out as clean as I had hoped, I'll probably fix it sometime this year).  And the Giant Hogsweed is just something really fun to play around with.

bcalla

Nice work on all.  I have a Guyatone Fuzz Monster build in progress, and it requires a rectangular cutout.  I'm dreading that.

dan.schumaker

A lot of what makes the hole look so crappy is some of the sticker folding over the sides.  I need to run the knife over it a little more to clean things up

nzCdog

cool builds man...  :)
what tube driver circuit is that?  i've been meaning to reinvent an old pedal of mine, be keen to check it out

selfdestroyer

I really like the artwork you used for the Musket. Very nice builds.

Cody

dan.schumaker

Quote from: nzCdog on January 07, 2015, 04:10:35 AM
cool builds man...  :)
what tube driver circuit is that?  i've been meaning to reinvent an old pedal of mine, be keen to check it out

Its Thomas's THCustoms Tube Driver.  Definitely recommend it

nzCdog