News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Deviever kits!!!!

Started by flanagan0718, January 22, 2015, 07:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Luke51411

I saw that! It's a pretty good deal for someone looking for a kit. I just built a combination of a few of these circuits with a forthcoming build report.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Luke51411 on January 22, 2015, 07:18:32 PM
I saw that! It's a pretty good deal for someone looking for a kit. I just built a combination of a few of these circuits with a forthcoming build report.

Nice! I was thinking of doing a layout for the soda meizer but now i might just email her and see if she will sell me a pcb instead.

selfdestroyer

I was under the impression that Devi Ever FX was bought by Dwarfcraft devices and she was no longer selling any pedal related items. hmmm..

Cody

Govmnt_Lacky

Didn't Dwarfcraft buy out Devi after the whole console debacle?

Surprised they didn't just move the brand to their umbrella.

EDIT: Cody beat me to it.  ::)

juansolo

It's alright, I can make my pedals sound broken all by myself ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

mean_dorris

+1 on the soda meiser PCB. My bass player loves the one I etched for him, is love to make a tabbed version

thesameage

Nice! What is the Soda Meiser comparable to?

selfdestroyer

Quote from: juansolo on January 22, 2015, 07:46:48 PM
It's alright, I can make my pedals sound broken all by myself ;)

LOL just cascade MPSA18's and hope for something usable at the end of the chain.

Cody

Luke51411

Sprinkle some random trannies in haphazardly with no regard to pinout see what happens!

rullywowr

Electrical tape (for board "mounting") not included...

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

flanagan0718

Quote from: rullywowr on January 22, 2015, 08:32:22 PM
Electrical tape (for board "mounting") not included...

I saw that...thought it was kind of amusing.

Quote from: selfdestroyer on January 22, 2015, 07:32:56 PM
I was under the impression that Devi Ever FX was bought by Dwarfcraft devices and she was no longer selling any pedal related items. hmmm..

Cody

I had no idea! That might explain y the graphics changed so drastically. My friend had a Soda Meizer 6 or so years ago and it was very cool! it had a chaos switch and looked like a coke can. I played one a year or two ago and it sounded like a bag asses.

LaceSensor

Someone gave me a Devi for the ilf secret Santa and it fucking rocks so colour me converted. I think it was the vintage fuzz maker.

thesameage

From the site:

7. Is Devi still affiliated with Devi Ever FX?

The short answer is not really.  She sold the business in December to us.  She was our mentor for many years in this industry (we also run Dwarfcraft Devices) and we count her as a friend.  She wanted to get out of the industry and we were/are honored to carry the Devi Ever fx torch forward.  She is still available to us as a resource, though.

madbean

I kinda always thought Devi took the approach of collecting a bunch of parts and seeing what could be made from them (a totally valid methodology, IMO). The few schematics I saw were pretty unusual.

OT: It makes me think of a fun little project we could do. Like, list 30 odd parts with or without values and challenge members here to design something with only those parts. This kinda piques my interest.