News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mint Chocholate Chip Drive

Started by Roctopus, June 01, 2011, 04:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roctopus

Here is the Mint Chocolate Chip Drive! This is a madbean Yellow Shark (BJF Honey Bee clone) I built for myself. I absolutely love this pedal!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Roctopus

I ended up having to use larger capacitors for C6 and C11 than I wanted and have since ordered smaller box version but figured I would post the guts pic anyway :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

k.rock!

Very nice and minty! :D

Those little boards from Mammoth are great...I've been using them all over the place lately...

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

nzCdog

What I like about your pedal in 100 words or less by Cdog...

Mint-choc is a winning flavour hands down...  and FWIW I personally endorse the use big-ass caps wherever possible... they add mojo quantifiable by the degree of relative oversizing and colour multiplied by mystical NOS qualities...

Nice job dude  8)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

JakeFuzz

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on June 01, 2011, 10:59:57 PM
That colour!!  :o

+1. Seriously man that color is straight up amazing. Is that a DIY job as well or did you get that from like PPP? I'm now convinced my next pedal is going to be mint green.

Roctopus

Quote from: k.rock! on June 01, 2011, 06:21:51 PM
Very nice and minty! :D

Those little boards from Mammoth are great...I've been using them all over the place lately...

-Kaleb

Thanks Kaleb! Yeah those boards save me a bunch of time and they help the insides stay nice and neat :)

Roctopus

Quote from: nzCdog on June 01, 2011, 09:30:56 PM
What I like about your pedal in 100 words or less by Cdog...

Mint-choc is a winning flavour hands down...  and FWIW I personally endorse the use big-ass caps wherever possible... they add mojo quantifiable by the degree of relative oversizing and colour multiplied by mystical NOS qualities...

Nice job dude  8)

Hahaha...thanks Cdog!

Roctopus

Quote from: JakeFuzz on June 01, 2011, 11:27:24 PM
Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on June 01, 2011, 10:59:57 PM
That colour!!  :o

+1. Seriously man that color is straight up amazing. Is that a DIY job as well or did you get that from like PPP? I'm now convinced my next pedal is going to be mint green.

I actually got the enclosure painted and drilled at www.mammothelectronics.com. The actual color is "Seafoam" but it's close enough to Mint Green especially when you add those brown "Recess Peanut Butter Cup" knobs

Here are some links:

Enclosure w/color options
http://www.mammothelectronics.com/4S1590B-p/500-1000.htm

Brown Knobs
http://www.mammothelectronics.com/4SKP-21X12K-p/700-2703.htm

Blessings,
Roctopus