News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mid Fi Pitch Pirate

Started by bigmufffuzzwizz, June 02, 2011, 11:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmufffuzzwizz

Just saw an awesome demo of this pedal. Would be a great addition to the Clari(not).
Anyone know if this has been traced yet?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

junkemail86

I believe Doug Deeper himself contributed a schematic at Freestompboxes  http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11124&hilit=pitch+pirate

irmcdermott

If you look further into the thread (pg. 4). Our own 'bean posts the schematic for it. I'll look at it and see if I can come up with a layout. I've got a few others I need to finish up first though.

k.rock!

Quote from: irmcdermott on June 03, 2011, 07:43:53 AM
If you look further into the thread (pg. 4). Our own 'bean posts the schematic for it. I'll look at it and see if I can come up with a layout. I've got a few others I need to finish up first though.

I don't know if it's verified, but there's a layout in page 6 posted by "the_ungod".

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

They really bashed him in the beginning of that thread but got put in their place!
What kind of layout would you do Ian?

irmcdermott

Matt Gnarly

Figured I'd give this a little bump, I'd be interested in seeing the Pitch Pirate Deluxe

nightendday

Was there ever a vero for this? i REALLY want one.

skullservant

Tagboard Effects has a vero of it. Just ordered parts myself!  ;D

nightendday

Quote from: skullservant on August 01, 2012, 06:15:32 AM
Tagboard Effects has a vero of it. Just ordered parts myself!  ;D

I only see the clarinot?

skullservant

Oh darn.  :-[

Sorry about that, I totally got confused.  :-\

bigmufffuzzwizz

I put a request into Sabro awhile ago after the schem was posted on FSB. He's had it on his "to-do" vero list forever..maybe if more people ask him about it he'll move it up higher on his list...

irmcdermott

i need to revisit the schematic and see if I can come up with a layout.

there's a PCB layout on FSB, maybe Haberdasher or someone else can etch one for you. i'd offer, but i'm extremely behind on my etching and out of town for the next 2 weeks.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Oh cool Ian! I haven't been keeping up on it, I'll go check that out. My printer isn't working so I can't etch either..horrible horrible

Haberdasher

I actually etched a couple of these for some dudes a while back.  I remember one of the guys complained there was a switch pop but I'm sure someone here could come up with a solution to that.

If anyone wants one hit me up.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS