News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Whiskey River: STM800

Started by jubal81, February 02, 2015, 06:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jabulani Jonny

doooooooood!  It's got tuuuuuuuuuubes!  I'd get lost watching the light show.  That thing looks awesome.  I thought I saw a demo of this somewhere, I need to go find it again. 
Jonathan

jubal81

Arggh.
Been trying to record some sounds for a couple hours and my crappy old laptop is crapped out. No joke - pushing this with my klone or with my modded G2 is the best distorted sound I've ever gotten at home. So. Much. Fun.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pryde

Quote from: jubal81 on February 03, 2015, 10:25:20 AM
Arggh.
Been trying to record some sounds for a couple hours and my crappy old laptop is crapped out. No joke - pushing this with my klone or with my modded G2 is the best distorted sound I've ever gotten at home. So. Much. Fun.

Ah hell now your just teasing us. Um no fair  ;D

jubal81

Quote from: pryde on February 03, 2015, 10:30:26 AM
Quote from: jubal81 on February 03, 2015, 10:25:20 AM
Arggh.

Ah hell now your just teasing us. Um no fair  ;D

I was just about this >.< close to breaking that laptop in half.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

marauder

That's awesome.  Looking forward to seeing lots of these in the coming months.
There's two of the protos here, but with different circuits on them.  Should get them boxed up really.

neve1272

Kip

RobA

Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rock•it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

nzCdog

ohhhh mannnnn... flipping out over this one, so cool
neeeeeeeed that demo!

sonarchotic

That really is stellar! Makes me wanna rawk!

jubal81

Quote from: sonarchotic on February 03, 2015, 06:56:35 PM

Thanks, bud! Where in the Cackalacky are you? I'm down in Wilmington.
- David Fair

micromegas

That is some classy etch you got there and the hammertone box makes it justice.
Can't wait to hear the demo.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

sonarchotic

Quote from: jubal81 on February 03, 2015, 07:52:25 PM

I'm in Waynesville. About a half hour west of Asheville. Originally from Statesville. I've spent a good bit of time in Wilmington. Love that town! 

jubal81

Quote from: sonarchotic on February 04, 2015, 05:58:32 PM

I'm in Waynesville. About a half hour west of Asheville. Originally from Statesville. I've spent a good bit of time in Wilmington. Love that town!

Cool. I'm originally from Asheville. Miss it. I have a sister who lives out near the Jukebox Junction. Nephew-in-law is Waynesville Police.
- David Fair

pryde

Quote from: jubal81 on February 04, 2015, 06:04:20 PM
Quote from: sonarchotic on February 04, 2015, 05:58:32 PM

Cool. I'm originally from Asheville. Miss it. I have a sister who lives out near the Jukebox Junction. Nephew-in-law is Waynesville Police.

Dang Asheville and surrounding area is an all-time favorite of mine. Spent a lot of time mountain biking the Pisgah, Dupont State Forest, Tsali, etc. Planning a trip this summer with my kids.   

sonarchotic

Crazy, I had a small farm in Bethel less than a half mile from Jukebox Junction. We moved into town a couple of years ago. Asheville is a great town, I can see why you'd miss it. A bit weirder than Wilmington. In a good way. I go to school at AB Tech for EET so I'm in and out of there quite a bit.