News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Spring Sale + updates

Started by madbean, April 02, 2015, 07:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Starting on Saturday morning there will be a "Spring Sale" on boards that will last three or four days. Probably a fixed % discount.

Obviously, I have missed the "Late March" target on the next batch of releases. This is mostly due to finances at this point with the tax bill this year. So, I'm hoping the sale will drum up just a bit of extra cash to float some of these very large PCbs I am about to manufacture. I've also got a few pedals and things I'm going to post in the BST section. We are still on target as far as what will be released, though, so no worries there.

After the next release, I will be spending a few weeks to re-do the website as I outlined at the beginning of this year. I may sneak in one or two small projects at the same time, but the major focus is on the website.

This year has been very productive up to this point, with release batches coming about every 4 weeks. I am going to do my best to maintain that once the website redesign is complete for the remainder of 2015.

jubal81

I know it's not your style, but speaking for myself, I'd have no problem paying in a presale for new boards.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

micromegas

Quote from: jubal81 on April 02, 2015, 09:21:21 AM
I know it's not your style, but speaking for myself, I'd have to problem paying in a presale for new boards.
I think you wanted to say "no problem". If that's the case, I second it.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

billstein

Quote from: micromegas on April 02, 2015, 09:23:46 AM
Quote from: jubal81 on April 02, 2015, 09:21:21 AM
I know it's not your style, but speaking for myself, I'd have to problem paying in a presale for new boards.
I think you wanted to say "no problem". If that's the case, I second it.

Let me third this. From the response to group buys it seems few have a problem with it.

jubal81

Ha! Thanks for the heads-up on the typo!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

m-Kresol

thanks for the info Brian.
I said it in another thread and I'll repeat it here: I'm also happy to pay up front for the boards if it will make it easier for you to have them manufactured.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

pierre67

the same over here, I'll be more than happy to pay in advance for the new boards.

Martan

Same here about pre-payment. No need to over-burden anyone.

cooder

Great news and I'd happy to pre-pay as well if it helps, no worries.
BigNoise Amplification

tcpoint

I'd be happy to prepay, as well.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

lincolnic

If it means we can finally get these PCBs out into the world, I'm completely happy to preorder too!

ggarms

I think it's safe to say most of us will preorder.

madbean

I actually had not even thought of it. Let me see how a pre-order might look for these. The sale is still on, of course.

dont-tase-me-bro

I thought this would save me money.