News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Synare 3 (80's Analog Drum) ***Now with Demo!!!

Started by peAk, April 03, 2015, 08:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

bcalla

Justin, what did you use for toggles?  Are they just DPDT center off?

peAk

Quote from: bcalla on April 07, 2015, 01:01:11 PM

I'll double check this evening when I get home cause I need to open it up anyway. I did the switches a while back and I believe I used these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-ON-OFF-ON-4PDT-Miniature-Toggle-Switch-Four-Pole-Double-Throw-/111636683720?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fe109bc8

Definitely on/off/on toggles but I will confirm exactly which ones I used this evening. I used whatever I had onhand that would allow the switching that I needed.

micromegas

That demo is awesome! I'm listening to a lot of synth music lately and that track is beautiful.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

peAk

Quote from: micromegas on April 07, 2015, 04:30:46 PM
That demo is awesome! I'm listening to a lot of synth music lately and that track is beautiful.

Thanks man. Hopefully my next demo will contain more synths. I play a lot more synths lately than I do guitar.

Quote from: bcalla on April 07, 2015, 01:01:11 PM

Bob, I just opened it up and confirmed those were the switches I used from above. If you, Alan, or someone makes a pcb, I have some of those cheap 8 pin sliders that I can mail them for free for testing. I just didn't want those switches on my finished one.

bcalla

Thanks for checking - and the offer.  I bookmarked the eBay item & will order.  I just retired and I'm collecting projects.  Unfortunately, the first project I started was a complete revamp of my hobby space which is now torn apart and unusable.  I'll have time to wait for the switches to arrive before I get everything back together.    :(