News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The EVH Sound Machine...

Started by TGP39, April 07, 2015, 08:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGP39

Hello ladies and gents.  I present to you the LaserWolf that looks so sweet because I didn't do the artwork.  :))

As you can see I used two different style of knobs because I didn't have 8 of either type, but I did have four of each. :).
I figured the larger knobs can go in the back to make it just a tad more accessible. First off I would really like to thank Brian for creating this beautiful board. I have purchased boards from many different sites, but honestly, nothing compares! 
     Just a little over a year ago, I couldn't build a confidence booster correctly, now I get to stare and enjoy my favorite pedal ever (that includes production pedals). This forum has truly been a godsend for me as it really helped me get through the hard times this past year. I wake up now and look forward to building and I hope that never changes. Each and every member here has helped me in some way and I am truly grateful.   Lastly, I want to thank Dan for making this killer enclosure for me. That boy has got Talent! 
     Ok....what's next?  The Tightmetal I just bought from Brejna or RullyWow's King of Bone?  These are the fun choices in life.

Steve.

Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

lars

Hummina, hummina. That build is etchic!
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

wgc

Wow!  That's a pretty sweet build inside and out!

I'm glad things are better these days, I always marvel at your upbeat and supportive comments!

(You gotta do your riotous board!)
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

TGP39

Quote from: wgc on April 07, 2015, 08:56:57 PM
Wow!  That's a pretty sweet build inside and out!

I'm glad things are better these days, I always marvel at your upbeat and supportive comments!

(You gotta do your riotous board!)

Thank you guys. Billy: I was just looking at that pcb today shaking me head and saying how does he do it?  Very inspiring indeed.  I'll give it a go.

Steve.

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

cooder

Awesome awesome stuff! Really cool and inside out sweet build!
BigNoise Amplification

Lubdar

That looks like all sorts of great!!!
(--c^.^)--c

billstein

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

luks999

fantastic job 8) looks great inside and out
wouldnt recognize the different knobs if you didnt mention it

brejna

I am blown away with this one! Perfection

Cortexturizer

We are SO in need of another competition so that I can vote for this build! WOW
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Matt

Matt

slimtriggers

That's killer.  The lock washers on the I/O jacks and stomps is a smart idea, too.

TGP39

Wow. Thanks you guys. You are awesome!