News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NPPD!

Started by GrindCustoms, April 20, 2015, 10:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

Quote from: GermanCdn on April 20, 2015, 04:22:29 PM
Yeah, but they're a shoo in for McDavid.

Wait.  Nope.  Didn't happen.

God clearly is not a leafs fan. ....

Still doing penance for the Harold Ballard years, this is going to be long.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

GrindCustoms

Quote from: davent on April 20, 2015, 06:42:45 PM
Quote from: GermanCdn on April 20, 2015, 04:22:29 PM
Yeah, but they're a shoo in for McDavid.

Wait.  Nope.  Didn't happen.

God clearly is not a leafs fan. ....

Still doing penance for the Harold Ballard years, this is going to be long.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

GrindCustoms

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Shrtyska9

See you in the eastern conference finals again Rej. 😉
That is a pretty killer habs jersey (sweater) Btw.

I'm hoping for a Rangers-Islanders series! Gotta finish off these "Dirty Birds" first though.

Richard
Richard

GrindCustoms

Damnit, lost game 1-0.... next game is in Mtl... hopefully it will be good for us, Anderson was a wall and our attack was'nt efficient.. mostly did'nt heard of Paciorety tonight.

Quote from: Shrtyska9 on April 22, 2015, 06:30:42 PM
See you in the eastern conference finals again Rej. 😉
That is a pretty killer habs jersey (sweater) Btw.

I'm hoping for a Rangers-Islanders series! Gotta finish off these "Dirty Birds" first though.

Richard

I've watched all the game highlights of the Rangers, playing some great hockey... seriously, something to be scared of.

And yeah, don't be shy to take those Pens out.

Shrtyska9

Yeah I thought the habs were going to sweep the Ottawa series.

We just won so 3-1 in the series. Hopefully we can finish them off Friday at MSG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Richard

Shrtyska9

Man this isles- caps game is getting embarrassing for the islanders. 5-1 caps. So much for my hopes of a Rangers-Islanders second round.

Richard

mattc

Quote from: Shrtyska9 on April 23, 2015, 06:19:37 PM
Man this isles- caps game is getting embarrassing for the islanders. 5-1 caps. So much for my hopes of a Rangers-Islanders second round.

Woo hoo!

pickdropper

Ouch, Hawks blew it.  I hope the coach keeps Darling in goal, but we'll have to see.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GrindCustoms

5th game tonight against the Sens... in MTL. Should be interesting as the Sens have gained a lot in confidence in the last game....

irmcdermott

Grew up in NJ a Devils fan... but being Nashville the last 8 years, I've caught the Predators bug. I know it's extremely unlikely with us heading to Chicago... but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that we can somehow squeak by the Blackhawks.

tcpoint

Quote from: GrindCustoms on April 24, 2015, 11:58:28 AM
5th game tonight against the Sens... in MTL. Should be interesting as the Sens have gained a lot in confidence in the last game....

All 4 games have been closed.  Could have gone either way.  I'm a Sens fan (grew up in Ottawa).  If the Sens don't win, I want Montreal to win the Stanley Cup and bring the cup back to Canada, where it belongs.  Great hockey.

mcallisterra

Quote from: irmcdermott on April 24, 2015, 01:23:23 PM
Grew up in NJ a Devils fan... but being Nashville the last 8 years, I've caught the Predators bug. I know it's extremely unlikely with us heading to Chicago... but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that we can somehow squeak by the Blackhawks.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too. As a Blues fan, it would be nice to avoid Chicago for a change.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: tcpoint on April 24, 2015, 01:42:15 PM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on April 24, 2015, 11:58:28 AM

All 4 games have been closed.  Could have gone either way.  I'm a Sens fan (grew up in Ottawa).  If the Sens don't win, I want Montreal to win the Stanley Cup and bring the cup back to Canada, where it belongs.  Great hockey.

Hell Yeah! Same goes for me, if the Sens end up taking the best out of the Habs, i sure want them to bring the Cup in Canada.

Anderson have been awesome to watch playing, most impressive!

May the best win! lml

r4ndy