News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Loophole - the lo-fi looper

Started by madbean, June 26, 2011, 02:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Here's the populated "Loophole" board for the up-coming lo-fi looper. This thing turned out really well. I was able to eliminate some of the noise by selecting the right kind of tone control. There are some noisy settings, but it's very acceptable for a lo-fi application.

Gonna box this one up today or tomorrow. I'll post the completed pic when I can. This thing will fit in a 1590B or 1550B with two 3PDT switches. It'll be tight, but it will be a benefit to have the switches close together due to how it operates (you have to toggle both at once in some cases). 125B will make things a little more roomy...at least there are options depending on the kind of space you want to give it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

jtn191

mmm... ;D

any chance we'll get a demo? (before I order one anyways)

jimmybjj

awesome, very excited about this one.
Pcbs no longer available

petesz

;D
sounds great, looking forward to this.

JakeFuzz

Super stoked for this one. This, the clarinot and the Dirtbag delay are next on the list! Just need to get some of these obsolete chips.

Used666

stecykmi

cool, does it have a vibrato control?

madbean

Quote from: stecykmi on June 26, 2011, 09:23:38 PM
cool, does it have a vibrato control?

No, this doesn't have that. With the Detune mod that's included you can get some vibrato manually.

night-B

gtr2

can't wait to see some demos of this when it's released!
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

bigmufffuzzwizz

Sounds promising! I have no idea what this effect is so I'm looking forward to some demo explanations too!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

Finished product. Works like a charm. A total bitch to wire up in that enclosure so this will probably be a "genius" type project. Anyway, I'll do some kind of demo tomorrow!

irmcdermott

That's awesome. I really don't see me having any need for a pedal like this, but I want one really bad now :)

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

nzCdog

Epic!  Love to hear a demo, what a cool project :)