News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What are you playing? (games)

Started by jtn191, April 22, 2016, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Wont

I roll pyros, so I'm always down to the swamp first for my spells. I won't invade in sen's today. Give you a break!

selfdestroyer

I'm cracking out on DriveClub (Addon content) and Doom this last week. Just trying to avoid the heat some here in Fresno. Its been 104 degrees or so around these parts.

Cody

flanagan0718

Quote from: Torgoslayer on June 06, 2016, 08:46:04 AM
I roll pyros, so I'm always down to the swamp first for my spells. I won't invade in sen's today. Give you a break!

lolz thanks!

lincolnic

Quote from: flanagan0718 on June 06, 2016, 06:55:20 AM
Started a new play through of Dank Souls 1. It's amazing how much you can skip when you know what you're doing.

First stop: Catacombs, for the Gravelord sword.

m-Kresol

Quote from: flanagan0718 on June 06, 2016, 09:50:02 AM

lolz thanks!

I never have invaded anyone and hate those who do. It seems to me they always spawn at the worst moment possible
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

flanagan0718

Quote from: m-Kresol on June 07, 2016, 08:07:40 AM

lolz thanks!

I never have invaded anyone and hate those who do. It seems to me they always spawn at the worst moment possible

I felt the same way at first but If i invade someone that has beginner level stuff I try to level the playing field. Also i NEVER heal when I invade some one and always let them deal with the enemy(s) they are fighting at the time. Also I bow before engaging this shows I am ready and they are ready. I hate it when people don't show the same respect, They typically do but sometimes an a-hole will come up and backstab me while i'm bowing. At that point its black knight halbert +5 time!!!

Anyone play PSN dark souls or are you all PC gamers? If you're on PSN what's your handle?

Betty Wont

Quote from: flanagan0718 on June 07, 2016, 08:27:43 AM
Quote from: m-Kresol on June 07, 2016, 08:07:40 AM

lolz thanks!

I felt the same way at first but If i invade someone that has beginner level stuff I try to level the playing field. Also i NEVER heal when I invade some one and always let them deal with the enemy(s) they are fighting at the time. Also I bow before engaging this shows I am ready and they are ready. I hate it when people don't show the same respect, They typically do but sometimes an a-hole will come up and backstab me while i'm bowing. At that point its black knight halbert +5 time!!!

Anyone play PSN dark souls or are you all PC gamers? If you're on PSN what's your handle?

LOL. I didn't know about the invasion mechanic when I was invaded (and wrecked) for the first time, but I knew instantly it was for me. psn:  DaddyDomSpanks.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Torgoslayer on June 07, 2016, 08:39:12 AM
LOL. I didn't know about the invasion mechanic when I was invaded (and wrecked) for the first time, but I knew instantly it was for me. psn:  DaddyDomSpanks.

Mine is flanagan424

thesmokingman

sucked back into brutal doom now that they've ported the new Doom weapons into it
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

alanp

Portal and Portal 2 are INSANELY addictive. Great story, and amazing puzzles.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

flanagan0718

Quote from: alanp on June 29, 2016, 03:47:44 PM
Portal and Portal 2 are INSANELY addictive. Great story, and amazing puzzles.

Plus the sarcastic witty banter from the robots makes it pretty funny! Now I want to play Portal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

I felt a little ridiculous wearing this chef's hat.

alanp

The difficulty ramps up quite a bit in Portal 2, though -- more mechanics to bear in mind, plus a greater love of putting the one portal capable surface you need for the puzzle in a place you won't spot until you've spent ten minutes searching. Maybe I'm just thick :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nzCdog

Quote from: alanp on June 29, 2016, 10:52:53 PM
The difficulty ramps up quite a bit in Portal 2, though -- more mechanics to bear in mind, plus a greater love of putting the one portal capable surface you need for the puzzle in a place you won't spot until you've spent ten minutes searching. Maybe I'm just thick :)
I'm still stuck near the end of portal 2.  Great game

flanagan0718

Quote from: madbean on June 29, 2016, 05:20:45 PM
I felt a little ridiculous wearing this chef's hat.

Ridiculously awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk