News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hurricane Matthew

Started by Leevibe, October 06, 2016, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

Thoughts/prayers for any of you out on the east coast (or elsewhere) who may be affected by the hurricane. Stay safe!!

pickdropper

Quote from: Leevibe on October 06, 2016, 08:04:35 PM
Thoughts/prayers for any of you out on the east coast (or elsewhere) who may be affected by the hurricane. Stay safe!!

You said it, Lee.  It looks nasty out there.  Stay safe!
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Aristatertotle

I live a little North East of Orlando kind of 1/3 of the way to the coast. Things are crazy right now.

I'm on vacation in Asheville, NC right now. Threw the hurricane shutters on the windows before we left. So far most of our family there still have power. The beaches are going to be thrashed for sure though from the storm surge. We were out at a condo in the beach once when a tropical storm was going by out at sea and the storm surge was only like 10 feet will be crazy.  Hope my wife's uncle's house on the coast near Daytona doesn't get completely destroyed. They were evacuating a bunch of people.

Apparently the eye is 30 miles out to see so far so that's good because it means less time in the hurricane force winds and only tropical force over by my house.

Here's to hoping my roof doesn't spring a leak or the neighbors oak tree falls on it!

Hope the rest of my South East buds stay safe!

thesmokingman

it rained a little, the wind blew a little, and I drank beer ... benefits of living on the west coast of Florida
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX