News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dunwich Amplification DA120 Overdrive **SPAM ALERT**

Started by bigmufffuzzwizz, December 06, 2016, 05:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmufffuzzwizz

Hey ghouls and gals, been a while since i've posted anything here. Very busy in the world of pedals but not building custom ones for myself anymore... >:(

First off the spam alert is referring to this being a production build.

I wanted to post a unit that I'm quite proud of. ALL circuit design goes to Nick at Dunwich Amplification, I am merely a solder slave! The circuit is a new take on the Green Matamp GT120 amp that is very well known for some specific heavy bands usage. The unit has 3 gain controls allowing clean preamp tones (with tons of bass if you'd like) ala Peter Green all into that thick orange overdrive sound. From there you can pull nice distortion and then slam all three knobs max for that full blown out matamp foggy syrupy sludge fuzz. 2 band EQ and a seperate master volume makes this one living breathing beast! We're not including the clean blend standard but its built onto the pcb and all that needs is the one pot and a place in the case!  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/IYPGr833zx0
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

flanagan0718

I honestly think this is the first build I've seen you post, and might it say DAMN! This looks sharp, in and out! Even the twisted together wires look clean. Looks awesome!

selfdestroyer

Magic, you think you can just waltz back in here and post something like this!? You need to post at least 2 or 3 sub par builds before you hit us with something as cool as this. lol

Great job man! Miss seeing your builds around these parts.

Cody

m-Kresol

I like the colour a lot and the whole build is quite impressive.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Bret608

Glad to see you back! Next thing we know JakeFuzz will drop in as well. Anyway, stunning build!

mrclean77

Dunwich stuff keeps me busy on Instagram. I follow a lot of pedal/gear accounts, but I dig their progress pics, gut shots and when they do a video - I will DEFINITELY watch it or at least remember to go back if I see a post whilst trapped in a quiet place that would equal me getting stares or a write-up should my phone start blaring sludge riffs, lol.

Nice work, sir!  8) 8) 8)

Lubdar

(--c^.^)--c