News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NPD: First commercial pedal in years...

Started by Jabulani Jonny, February 06, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jabulani Jonny

and of course the Clusterfuzz had to be the one.  I haven't been tempted by any other commercial pedal in a long long time, but this one had me from day one.  I was just waiting around until the right time.  I have been back and forth with a bunch of different fuzzes.  The Cosmo was fantastic, but I sold it and I never could quite get the synthy, 8-bit goodness out of it.  I've only had a few minutes with it this evening and it is just incredible.  I've got it loaded up on a grab-n-go board for a practice I have this evening for a Santana tribute band I'm playing in.  Already know I'll be able to dial in the tone I'm looking for. 

Great job to Brian and the guys for an incredibly versatile and great sounding pedal. 

Jonathan

madbean

Woohoo! So happy to see that on another board. Thank you! And I am glad you like what you hear!

jimilee

I really like that pedal as well, i will have one. I've been staring hard at the vero layout.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

AntKnee

I just watched the demos for the first time.
This is now on the top of my list, for sure.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

Jabulani Jonny

Well I spent a good two hours with it this evening running my '82 Les Paul into a Fender '68 Princeton reissue and it was glorious.  I knew from the videos that this was probably the end of the fuzz search for me and I am now convinced.  Just epic sounding.  Great job again guys.  You can tell a lot of thought went into it. 
Jonathan

Matt

Matt

Adam_DIY

I really want one of these they just look fantastic and the demos sound great.  I'm not really a fuzz guy but the clusterfuzz has me very tempted.

blearyeyes

blearyeyes

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jimilee

**cough cough*** group discount ***cough wheeze***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.