News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Yorkshire Echo

Started by m-Kresol, April 26, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m-Kresol

this is the Yorkshire Echo by "juansoloFX", which was part of the pcb bundle I got for the BOTY contest. Thanks to John and Cleggy for their noble donation.

The build itself went together really smooth and it sounds great. I'm very happy with how it turned out, one of my best builds so far, if I might say so myself. The sparkling of the metallic paints goes very well with the space theme. The bezel will get replaced with a round one, as soon as they come in. I used this build to write up my etching tutorial in all detail, if anyone is wondering how I do it. LINK

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Addy Bart

Looks great! Do you have any links for demos etc? I'm curious as to how it sounds.

m-Kresol

Quote from: Addy Bart on April 26, 2017, 12:04:57 PM
Looks great! Do you have any links for demos etc? I'm curious as to how it sounds.

Thanks. No I don't have any links or a demo myself. It's a mixture of madbean's deathklaw (zero point dual delay) with GC FX de profundis delay
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Timko

Nice looking etch, and a very good tutorial. 

Perhaps consider adding Muriatic Acid (or a substitute like Acid Magic) as another option for an etching chemical?  However, if you do, you better not leave it in for an hour or you'll probably eat straight through :).

Martan

Great looking pedal and excellent tutorial! Thank you for all of your efforts to put that together.

Marty

jimilee

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mjg

Looks beautiful.   I'll check out the tutorial for sure. 

Philthy

Addy Bart

I like the square bezel a lot. Where did you find those?

AntKnee

Killer etch, nice detail. Great work overall.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

verr76

Hobbyist builder/seller at FPFFX.

jubal81

Man, that's hot. Love it!

Nice job getting the jacks on the top. Wasn't designed for that, but it looks great.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

cajone5

Very clean and really like the look of the outside as well. Nice work!

Boba7

So beautiful, I LOVE it.

I really want to start etching... some day... when I have more space for pedal building... :)

Your builds are always amazing. Congrats.

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk