News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NCD

Started by drolo, May 03, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drolo

jubal81

Nice! Fresh eggs are at a whole other level.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

madbean

I decree this chicken shall be henceforth known as Plucky von Pluckface.

drolo

Quote from: madbean on May 03, 2017, 09:35:02 AM
Alas, my son formally rejects your decree and calls them Titanic and Carpathia (don't ask)  ;D

jimilee

That's a nice lookin....chicken you got there sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

"The Chicken Choking"
by the madbeanpedals forum

"We should keep quiet."

Eric nodded silently. Alton was always the cautious one and Eric was in no mood to argue. The warehouse was deserted at night but they knew that around any corner Plucky von Pluckface, the killer mutant chicken/cyborg hybrid, might be waiting with her adamantium enclosed claws....ready to tear them limb from limb. This was supposed to be an easy job. The office safe full of the Chicken Choker gang's weekly haul. Probably $30k or more. But with Pluckface on their tail for the last two days anything could happen. Both men were armed but bullets don't do much to armor plated feathers.

"Let's keep moving," whispered Eric.

Eric and Alton moved through the darkness avoiding the soft pools of light from the overheads. Just another 20 meters to office door. Suddenly, there was a soft metal clang directly behind them. The pair whipped around and saw...

diablochris6

Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Droogie

Nice use of chicken heads on those builds!
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

flanagan0718

I though this was going to be a N(ew) C(ar) D(ay) thread. MAN was i wrong!

pickdropper

Not to be confused with Clucky Van Cluckface. 

I think they are distant cousins.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

mjg

We let our kid name our chickens...so far we have had Hen Solo, Princess Layer, Chewclucka, Tariel and Galadriel.  Yeah, kinda ran out of ideas on the last two.

matmosphere

Quote from: drolo on May 03, 2017, 09:38:11 AM
Alas, my son formally rejects your decree and calls them Titanic and Carpathia (don't ask)  ;D

Part of me wants to think that is a reference to Ghostbusters 2. Seems like a long shot though.