Previous topic - Next topic

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

kensee

Quote from: kensee on September 16, 2011, 12:41:36 PM
audio demo sample? ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: chip46 on September 11, 2011, 06:50:45 PM
Quote from: shawnee on September 11, 2011, 11:48:30 AM
If you haven't built a Chunk Chunk and like 80's metal tones, you NEED one. I played a Mesa Boogie MK2C for 15 years and the Chunk Chunk is closer than anything I have ever tried. It's like the Boneyard's hi-gain side but with a little more sustain and compression. With treble mid bass and presence, you can really dial it in. I like to carnk it up and pretend I'm George Lynch.  ;D
Awesome, I've been curious about the Chunk Chunk, looks like I need to try one. I'm always on the look-out for more good dirt.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Hey Kensee, you should post your finished build in the build report section. That way people can see it and its a fresh thread. Don't forget gut shots!!  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

kensee

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on September 27, 2011, 01:05:34 AM
Hey Kensee, you should post your finished build in the build report section. That way people can see it and its a fresh thread. Don't forget gut shots!!  :)

Topics which one?

jkokura

Magic is suggesting you start your own topic and share your build with all of us here in the build reports forum. Feel free if you're able!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

kensee

Quote from: jkokura on September 27, 2011, 04:02:20 PM
Magic is suggesting you start your own topic and share your build with all of us here in the build reports forum. Feel free if you're able!

Jacob

ok