Baby Boards!

Started by madbean, September 13, 2011, 02:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog

chip46

You make it hard to fight off the GAS Brian.

Mike @ Rawkworks

Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

irmcdermott

Quote from: jkokura on September 13, 2011, 05:59:12 PM
However, if you want an etchable version of any of these circuits, and Madbean doesn't already provide them in the documentation, let me or Ian or any of the other layout guys know and we will try and work something up for you.

Yeah, If they aren't included in the docs, I don't mind making some layouts up once te schematics are up. As long as Brian is cool with it, we can throw them in one of the Extra projects threads.

JeffdaMaori

That sounds awesome Ian, cheers! Would be good to have the potential for self etching even if boards will be bigger.
Cheers!
Quote from: irmcdermott on September 14, 2011, 03:49:57 AM
Quote from: jkokura on September 13, 2011, 05:59:12 PM
However, if you want an etchable version of any of these circuits, and Madbean doesn't already provide them in the documentation, let me or Ian or any of the other layout guys know and we will try and work something up for you.

Yeah, If they aren't included in the docs, I don't mind making some layouts up once te schematics are up. As long as Brian is cool with it, we can throw them in one of the Extra projects threads.

Bored

Im partial to the 125b box myself, so the 1590a box is a little small... Heck even the 1290 is pushing it for me! LOL
I just like having some substance under my foot I guess.

Oops hit post too quick...

All that to say- I'm hoping the self-etchable take the same size minded designs, and since I like the larger boxes, the single layer size increase should work out in my favor.

plesur

Quote from: madbean on September 13, 2011, 02:12:08 PM
Baby board prototypes are here and I am totally stoked to start putting these together.

Totally sweet!

madbean

Progress report 1

The Hipster fuzz and Afterlife compressor are verified. The Hipster is a basic silicon fuzz with the "gate" control borrowed from the Sabertooth. The Afterlife is an optical compressor based on the Flatline and sounds very smooth!

Next up is the BaconBits Booster, PorkRind Chorus and CaveDweller delay :)

Pics forthcoming.

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

raulduke

This is all looking VERY cool!

:)

Jargo

jprizz

Looking forward to the CaveDweller and what ever distortion you come up with.
-Josh

Haberdasher

This is all a really neat idea.
Still crossing my fingers there's a swaw in there.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

bigmufffuzzwizz

What a bunch of great project names!! hehe
I second the SWAW in a mini project, that would rule!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals