News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Leevibe, December 25, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

Merry Christmas friends! It's 26F and white outside. That's pretty rare for where I live.

gordo

Merry Christmas!  Sunny but 15F and we got our first snow yesterday.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Indeed, Merry Christmas! We got 10 minutes of sleet last night. So, that's nice.

How different things are. My 11yo is still asleep at 9am, haha.

blearyeyes

Merry Christmas !  It's 64F clear and a high in the 70s expected today.

somnif

Happy Christmas! We woke up to find all our tires slashed sometime during the night. Looks like someone got a knife for Christmas and felt the need to test it on something! (According to the nice police officer we made our reports with at least 6 other houses on the street have made similar reports today).

Wheeeeee.  :-\

gordo

What a sign of the times huh?  Very sorry to hear that.  I played a number of church services yesterday and we had police both inside and outside the building.  In talking with them they told me that, visible or not, most churches in the US were on high alert.  Very, very sad on the current global political/social climate.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

davent

Quote from: somnif on December 25, 2017, 05:19:07 PM
Happy Christmas! We woke up to find all our tires slashed sometime during the night. Looks like someone got a knife for Christmas and felt the need to test it on something! (According to the nice police officer we made our reports with at least 6 other houses on the street have made similar reports today).

Wheeeeee.  :-\

Woke up to find someone had shovelled the new snowfall, cleared the end of the driveway after plow went through and 5,6 other houses beside me had been done as well. We don't usually have a car in our driveway but rented one for the holiday and we were dug out, no idea who it might have been and no one heard anything. I'm the only male in a string of 5  houses, not likely anyone in any of those four houses, based on past years of experience is the responsible party.  Stumped and pleased...

Have a nice Christmas!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jimilee

Quote from: Leevibe on December 25, 2017, 02:58:31 PM
Merry Christmas friends! It's 26F and white outside. That's pretty rare for where I live.
Pictures or it's a rehoused uhhhh...Murray Crimmus fellas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Leevibe

Quote from: jimilee on December 25, 2017, 07:15:42 PM
Quote from: Leevibe on December 25, 2017, 02:58:31 PM
Pictures or it's a rehoused uhhhh...Murray Crimmus fellas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pickdropper

Merry Christmas!  I hope everybody is happy, healthy and safe.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

LaceSensor

peAk

Merry Christmas, My Fellow Beansters

Zigcat

Christmas snow in Oregon... Totally bizarre.

Stomptown

Merry Christmas guys!  It was a white Christmas for the 2nd year in a row out where I live. We've had a blast sledding and playing in snow with our daughter. Here's our place:

Stomptown

Merry Christmas guys!  It was a white Christmas for the 2nd year in a row out where I live. We've had a blast sledding and playing in snow with our daughter. Here's our place: