News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedalpcb.com demos ?

Started by Yahoo67, January 24, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuGG

The Organ Donor is a different animal.     For experimenting you want the Octagon.     

The "Pre-Order" bubble is visible when a board is newly added and a first batch hasn't shipped yet.... Backorder means they've sold out and more are on the way.

By the way, the Pulse Tremolo has been replaced with the Daydream effect ... I don't think anyone will be disappointed.     ;)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/buggfxpedals/daydream[/soundcloud]
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/buggfxpedals/daydream-raindrops[/soundcloud]

somnif

Quote from: BuGG on February 01, 2018, 06:08:34 PM
The Organ Donor is a different animal.     For experimenting you want the Octagon.     

The "Pre-Order" bubble is visible when a board is newly added and a first batch hasn't shipped yet.... Backorder means they've sold out and more are on the way.

By the way, the Pulse Tremolo has been replaced with the Daydream effect ... I don't think anyone will be disappointed.     ;)

Ooo, neat.

Betty Wont

Quote from: somnif on February 01, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Quote from: BuGG on February 01, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

Ooo, neat.
Nice! I hope the pending orders will have that. A perfect idea for what i thought was the weakest of the 8. Thank you.

fair.child

Created a snippet for Glimmer, though this pedal has been done a while. Great shootout for Rob, helping me out debugging the broken TL072. Full build report is coming. I haven't recorded this with direct yet. It's gonna be an awesome and definite stay for this Glimmer.

BuGG

Quote from: Torgoslayer on February 01, 2018, 10:11:43 PM
Nice! I hope the pending orders will have that. A perfect idea for what i thought was the weakest of the 8. Thank you.

Yep, they'll all be shipped with that set.    ;)

somnif

Quote from: BuGG on February 02, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
Yep, they'll all be shipped with that set.    ;)

To reiterate: Neat  ;D

gordo

BuGG you've hit ninja level with the FV-1 builds and I think what's been holding a lot of folks back is the programming aspect.  Are you using SpinCAD to do these patches or are you coding from scratch?
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

BuGG

Quote from: gordo on February 02, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
BuGG you've hit ninja level with the FV-1 builds and I think what's been holding a lot of folks back is the programming aspect.  Are you using SpinCAD to do these patches or are you coding from scratch?

A little of both...  Typically I build a rough draft of an algorithm in SpinCAD then hand edit the code for the finishing touches. 

gordo

I've gotta get my head wrapped around programming because between PedalPCB boards and the Rolo Molecular boards I've built I should be a whiz at this stuff by now.  I'm really lovin the FV-1 stuff.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Betty Wont

Just finished up the octagon. It is freaking fantastic. Thanks for this.

somnif

Quote from: Torgoslayer on February 08, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
Just finished up the octagon. It is freaking fantastic. Thanks for this.

I'm hoping mine arrives soon. USPS tracking has failed, so I sit at my mailbox every day like a little kid waiting for the postman. Its kinda nostalgic really  ;D

madbean

My Organ Donor fired right up. Sounds very cool! The octaves are a bit warbly but that's a limitation of the FV-1, not the design itself. It does decent polyphony, as well. I really like it with some clean tone mixed in - good for nice fat leads (if I could play any). Thanks for making the project available, BuGG! It's a very well put together project.

My FV-1 soldering wasn't quite as clean as it could be; I actually put it on last so it was a bit of a chore manuevering the iron around the parts.

somnif

My Octagon arrived today! Woohoo.... and I just realized I'm out of stock on 2 cap values. :-[

I really need to organize my crap and build a spreadsheet or something one of these days.

Spacebass

I have just purchased your Octagon, when i read you included your daydream as a preset my jaw just dropped, i purchased some months ago an fv1 chip thinking about building some kind of shimmer verb but octagon has a lot more to offer. Daydream is your take on smashing pumpkins soma delay, this is going to be fun. Thanks a lot for your time and efforts!

p_wats

I just stumbled into this thread after some time away from building and my mind is blown. I knew I bought some SMT tools for a reason.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk